CPA - Fort Collins Colorado??

4 Replies

Hi @Chad Wiley , welcome to BiggerPockets and congrats on your first forum post!

Don't know anyone in Fort Collins but you may want to try @Linda Weygant out of Denver, she is an active member here and has wealth of knowledge when it comes to real estate and taxes. 

Also keep in mind that you don't have to have someone local that you can go and see in person, much more important consideration is the experience and customer service of a professional you are working with. There are several knowledgeable CPAs here on BP who work with clients remotely. 

Thanks you both for the referrals and I will follow up with both.  Denver is only 1 hr from Fort Collins so that is not a big issue. More importantly I just to make sure that the CPA is in Colorado and knows our state tax code.

Thanks,

Chad

@Chad Wiley If you are comfortable working remotely with a CPA there are a number on BP that work remote (myself included). Take a look through Tax & Legal and you'll be sure to find plenty posting here.

Many of us have prepared multi-state returns and are comfortable with the nuances of state taxes.

Let me know if you have any questions I'd be happy to help!