Tax, ITIN number and property in other name

1 Reply

If the property is owned by a single-member LLC treated as a disregarded entity, and you own the entity 100% (and you are a nonresident alien for US tax purposes), then yes, you would report the activity on your individual income tax return (1040NR) which will use your ITIN.