• New to Real Estate
  • Wilmington, NC
Votes |
Wealthability & ProVision - buyer's remorse & need advice

Steve J.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Wilmington, NC
Posted Oct 11 2018, 04:54

Recently, I had an initial call with Wealthability (Tom Wheelwright's new company, closely tied to ProVision). After the initial call, I was presented with an option to purchase lifetime access to their My Tax-Free Wealth Roadmap for a discounted cost of $1,797. This is completely self-study with two "live" group calls with Tom every month.

After paying for this, I immediately experienced buyer's remorse. Big expenses trigger this feeling (However, that's a different topic). Anyway, I'm wondering if maybe I should attempt to get a refund.

I've briefly looked over the materials, although haven't yet gone through any of the modules.

I like to think I got a good head on my shoulders (who doesn't think that about themselves?), however, I know more due diligence should have been done. The more I think about it, I could get this information from books (Tax-Free Wealth from Tom Wheelwright and The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor by Amanda Han and Matt MacFarland) and talking to accountants.

By not asking for advice on this first, I feel embarrassed. Even making a public post about this makes my stomach hurt. I'm asking for advice on whether it makes sense to just use the material (since it's lifetime access), or go about requesting a refund (the website is not explicit on their policy and would have to reach out to them).

Appreciate any advice.

Loading replies...