Minnesota Investment Properties - On and Off Market

1 Reply

I'm an investment-minded agent located in Minnesota. There are currently opportunities both on and off-market for single family and multi-family investment properties in mid-sized cities in and around the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro, and I'm looking for investors with experience in student rentals, mixed-use commercial/residential properties and small(er) multi-family portfolio acquisitions.

What is the best manner in which to find and cultivate these relationships? I'm getting involved in the local REIA, I have started reaching out to other local landlords/ownership groups and I have started networking within my personal sphere; I'm looking to scale my pool of buyers and investors and I feel like there has to be a more efficient manner. Any advice? Thanks!

@Chad Olson   I have a lot of experience in this area.  The main thing you want to do is come from an educational mindset.  You can do this in many ways, blog, vlog, Instagram, Facebook, live video, youtube, podcast, and in-person meetups.  The main thing is to create value for people and then they will reach out to you.  PM me if you want to chat.