• San Antonio, TX
Votes |
San Antonio Investor-Friendly Residential Realtor/Agent

Kyle Handy
  • Realtor
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Jan 19 2015, 06:22

Hi all,

I'm looking to work with new or experienced residential investors who would like to start investing or already have investments in and around the San Antonio area.  This would include Boerne, Canyon Lake, and New Braunfels.  I work single-family, multi-family (2-8 units), condos, townhomes, and land. 

I'm a native to San Antonio and have lived on just about every side of town.  I have 7 years of real estate experience.  5.5 years with new construction and 1.5 with general real estate.   I own the company Handy Realty which consists of myself and 5 licensed agents who work under me as a team.

What I offer is the ability to open and show homes on your time frame (whether it's myself or one of my agents), run comp's (CMA's), write-up and present offer's on your behalf (I'm completely digital so signing offers is quick and easy), and list properties for sale or rent (although I'm not a property manager).

What I am not is a wholesaler. I do not find off-market (non-MLS) listings. Although, if you come across a property that is not on the MLS, I'm happy to still provide the services I listed above.

If you are looking for these services, then please reach out to me.  I'm happy to meet up locally or chat via skype, google hangouts, etc...

I look forward to working with you!

-Kyle

Offering

Loading replies...