Votes |
HOUSTON AND DALLAS TEXAS - ASSISTED LIVING - SENIOR HOUSING -

Gene Guarino
Pro Member
  • Residential Assisted Living
  • Tempe, AZ
Posted Sep 2 2018, 16:42

Hello Texas.

The Baby Boomers are coming and the Silver Tsunami of Seniors is unstoppable.   

I guarantee that you are going to get involved in senior housing one way or the other... the questions is how?

Either you will own the real estate, operate the business or both. Or you or a family member will be lying in a bed paying someone else to take care of you or your loved one when you need assisted living.  One way or the other you will be getting involved, I guarantee it. Right now, how you get involved is up to you.

OWN THE REAL ESTATE

Imagine owning a single family home, and collecting TWICE the market rent with a Long Term Low Impact Tenant... I will show you how to do just that.

OPERATE THE BUSINESS AND OWN THE REAL ESTATE

Or you can choose to operate the business AND own the real estate, like I do.  Netting $10,000 to $20,000 or more per month all from a single family home.  If that sounds good to you and you want to learn more, I have some great news for you.

The Residential Assisted Living Academy is coming to Texas, September 29 and 30, for a 1/2 day of training on Residential Assisted Living.   Space is very limited and you must be registered in advance to attend.

HOUSTON - CLICK HERE to get Registered 

DALLAS -  to get Registered   

Use Code: BP50 to get 50% off

At this live event, I will share with you the 3 Best Ways to get started in Residential Assisted Living and I will share with you the 5 Keys to Success for doing it right from the start to help avoid the massive learning curve. 

Texas is one the BEST STATES in the entire country for senior housing and we have a step by step proven formula to make it work there and through the country.  At this special event we will be focusing on exactly how its done in Texas and specifically in the Dallas and Houston areas.  

The Texas real estate market is hot and the competition for investors, wholesalers and flippers is getting tougher by the day.  It is a sellers market and If you are finding yourself chasing deals like the good "old days" Assisted Living may be just what you are looking for.  We can make significant net cash flow from a property even in the very best neighborhoods and I will show you how you can too.

If you are already making money I will show  you how to turn a $300 a month positive cash flow into a $2800 positive cash flow and how to eliminate the management, vacancies and repairs. For those of you that are ready for even more, I will share with you how you can make $10,000 to $20,000 NET monthly from a single family home.

Space is limited at these events and if you are interested in learning more about how this works in Texas, this is your very best opportunity to learn it.  Get registered using the links below and make sure to use the code provided to get 50% off of the registration cost.

HOUSTON - CLICK HERE to get Registered

DALLAS - CLICK HERE to get Registered

Use Code: BP50 to get 50% off

We look forward to seeing you there!

Gene Guarino, Founder

Residential Assisted Living Academy

Offering