Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
Boot Camp VS. One on One Real Estate Coaching!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Sep 16 2018, 08:03

I just got an email from a guy that wants me to mentor him and he told me the same story I hear all the time. It seems this gentleman spent $10,000 and 5 days in a hotel ballroom with several experts and was injected with every real estate methodology known to man.

Anyway this guy spends $10,000 and 5 days of his life and emails me that he can’t get a deal done.

Here’s the problem with boot camps, when they’re over the real world rears its ugly head. All those lessons, role playing, scripts, and visits to houses with knowledgeable instructors fade as the real thing closes in on the new investor.

Now the boot camp graduate has to deal with life in the fast lane all on his own armed with scripts, contracts, and all the other great stuff that he forked over ten grand for. Therein lies the problem and it’s a big one for the vast majority of new real estate investors. Here’s the deal people, life ain’t a boot camp!

Ok, so let’s get down to it. When a boot camp graduate has a problem he goes to his shelf and pulls out a manual and hopes the cure is in there.

When my students have a problem they call me and I walk them through it.

When a boot camp graduate goes out there to do his thing he’s going blind but when my students go out there I personally walk them through it step by step.

When a boot camp graduate talks to his prospect he’s reading from a script but when my students get a prospect lined up they get to listen to me do it the right way until they can go it alone.

Are you getting the idea? Coaching is about people interacting with each other on a one on one basis and walking down the road together. Boot camps are about walking down the road with scripts, CD’s, and videos that do not have the power to deal with what’s happening in the moment.

Simply put there is no better way to learn than by having a mentor at your side keeping you out of trouble and moving in the right direction.

I’d like to give you a free copy of my e-book “Wholesale Lease Options For Wholesalers” so you can get an idea of the what you can learn in my Learn While You Earn Coaching Program.

You can get your free copy at www.wholesaleleaseoption.com

Get your copy right now!

Offering