Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
The Art Of Real Estate Mentoring Old School

Joseph Bodek
Posted Nov 21 2018, 04:57

Have any of you old timers out there like me noticed that nobody talks to anyone anymore. Back in the day before the internet and texting when you wanted to find a buyer or a seller you actually had to speak to them. In today’s world pretty much every Guru out there has their students electronically driving their business and their students wonder why they can’t get any deals.

The worst part is the Gurus never speak to their students but move them along by emails and webinars. What ever happened to mentoring people individually?

My real estate career started back in the day of telephone booths (you know the place Superman got into his suit) and newspaper ads (that’s right we actually had to hold paper in our hands). My coach actually spoke to me over one of those contraptions we now call land lines. Back in the day the real estate business was personal and as I look around today all I see is assembly lines.

The assembly line is for cars not people.

Students must learn how to talk to sellers in order to address the problem that the seller needs to cure. In order to separate the suspects from the prospects you actually have to carry on a conversation and dig for the real motivation behind the sale.

In my opinion a good mentor has to interact with his students and teach them the art of conversation. A student needs to know how to ask the right questions at the right time and build a trusting relationship within minutes because if he can’t there’s another I Buy Houses Website just a click away.

If you are looking for one-on-one real estate mentoring to get you where you want to go in a hurry whether it’s your first deal or you want to break out to a new level that’s what I have to offer. My revolutionary Real Estate Mentoring Programs offer one-on-one mentoring without the sticker shock!

To give you an idea of the things that you’ll learn in my program I’d like to give you a free e-book “The Ultimate Automated Lead Machine” which will show you how to get more leads than you can handle for free!

Here’s the link to get your free e-book www.ultimateautomatedleadmachine.com

Enjoy!

Offering