Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Chris DeMello
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas
Votes |
Why we utilize a "debt checking" account & why you should too!!

Chris DeMello
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas
Posted Feb 4 2019, 00:30

We've been banking the same way for hundreds of years. Putting our money in our checking & savings account just like our grandparents did, and their grandparents did.. Not that there's anything wrong with this, BUT, what if there is a better more EFFICIENT way to bank so you could accelerate towards your debt or your savings at a rapid pace?? Wouldn't you want to get to your goals quicker? As consumers, we're all fighting the two biggest obstacles—TIME & INTEREST! Neither can be eliminated, but you do have a say in how much of each you are willing to give up.

It all comes down to one word…LEVERAGE! Just like in real estate, using debt to create wealth is one of the best ways to obtain financial freedom. 101 Financial is a financial education company that teaches innovative banking strategies that puts you in control. How 101 Financial can help you!?

My wife 'Ihilani is a rockstar master instructor with 101 Financial. I'm her "Robin" and assist her. We've helped 100's of people all over the country implement these strategies. We are very open, honest, passionate and straight-forward!

This post is to get the information out there so you can make an educated decision to see if 101 Financial is right for you. I encourage you to research the company and ask us the tough questions.

We know this is a very powerful tool and 101 Financial can help anyone in any situation!

🌐: https://linktr.ee/ihilani.demello_101

📅: calendly.com/idemello

"When you know better, you do better" 

Offering