LendingOne is looking for motivated and driven Account Executives to join our team!
Account Executives assist both LendingOne and potential borrowers in assessing the borrower’s business ventures, analyzing the borrower’s income potential, credit worthiness, and advising the borrower regarding the business decision of using LendingOne financial products. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of real estate ventures and business operations, have a sense of urgency, initiative and competitive drive to get things done and will possess a natural enthusiasm in working with and through people in the process. We are looking for talented and competitive professionals with consultative sales experience that thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person will maintain the skills necessary to engage professionally and successfully with new clients, building relationships and gaining repeat business.
This is a full-time employment opportunity. We are hiring in our headquarter office, Boca Raton, but also in Dallas and Charlotte).
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional consultative sales experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Experienced in a fast paced inbound and outbound environment
- Positive attitude, high energy, and persistence
- Prior real estate and/or lending services experience is helpful, but not necessary
- Strong computer skills, comfortable in a fast faced, technology driven environment
- Experience building client relationships by phone
- Attention to detail coupled with high demands
- Ability to work full time hours in a remote environment with a potential to go into the office at times, with some flexibility in work hours in order to respond to company clients/customers
Job Posting Details
- City: Boca Raton
- State: Florida
- Remote position: yes
- Company: LendingOne
- How to apply: https://apply.workable.com/lendingone-1/j/B9EDFAC656/
- Full time
Hi @Katherine Greaves ! I live in Boston, MA. Is it possible for me to do this job remotely or do I need to live in one of the cities you mentioned? Thanks!