Envision Advisors is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to work out of our Denver office. I've always had the best luck with finding the "right" people to work with by reaching out to our current community. Please check out the abbreviated job description below and forward it to people in your network.
You can listen to the podcast for all the details and view the blog post here which has the full job description.
This is a great position in which to learn and network with active Denver real estate investors and grow with our company.
Social Media Manager Position
Before covering the typical job description, here are the two most important qualities we are looking for in a candidate:
- The Right Person - We are looking for a talented individual who is the right fit for our culture and long term goals. Before posting this to a job board, we believe reaching out to our community is the best first step in order to “get the right person on the bus,” because we feel the right person is already engaged with real estate in some way.
- “Document - - Don’t create” - This is a great Gary Vee saying. It’s also one of our core marketing principles. Your role will be to document our work and turn it into compelling and valuable content for social media. Our work takes the form of Live Q&As, podcasts, interviews, etc. You will share the posts on the brands’ respective social media channels. We don’t want the typical social media strategies implemented by most companies in and out of real estate, because they aren’t that effective! Our ultimate goal is always to provide value to our followers and cultivate community.
You will be in charge of two brands
- Envision Advisors at Your Castle Real Estate
- Envision Advisors focuses on helping clients build long term wealth in real estate in Denver and Colorado Springs.
- This is a new weekly video podcast where Terrance Doyle and I interview national experts in the Multi Family industry.
Your time and attention will be split approximately 60% Envision / 40% BiggerPockets show.
The Right Person
- Is passionate about real estate investing
- Has a social media background but does not have to be an expert
- Is hungry to learn
- Is coachable
- Is a team player
- Wants to grow a career in the real estate investing industry
- Has a “get it done” attitude; takes direction but doesn’t need to be micromanaged
- Innovative and willing to fail
- Can grow and adapt with the role and marketing strategies
- Adept at time management - - you will be working with multiple properties, projects, brands, and managing multiple social media platforms. There will be multiple recordings, and you will need to meet expected turnaround times to stay on track in order to keep posts relevant with project release dates.
Next Steps if you're interested:
- View the instructions at the bottom of the blog post where it says "How to Apply"
Investor Friendly Realtor