Marea Capital is a smaller real estate investment company focusing on self storage. We began purchasing and managing storage facilities in 2016. In the last year, we have purchased six facilities and are looking to rapidly expand. We are looking to fill the role of acquisitions associate.
The role consists of:
- Creating database of facilities and owners and keep up database within the CRM
- Cold Calling facility owner’s
- Send physical mailers (through online store) and setup email campaigns/routine follow-ups
- Underwrite potential deals and check local competition
- Send contracts on potential acquisitions
- Experience in real estate is a plus. We don’t believe it to be mandatory. If you have an interest in real estate and a willingness to learn, we don’t mind providing this education. Afterall, we had to learn it as well.
- Proficient in excel and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to cold call (and talk to people who aren’t always excited that you are calling)
- Strong organization skills
Whether we are hiring someone part time, contract, or full-time, we love to work with people we enjoy working with and talking to. We want people who want to grow professionally and personally and see something like this as a stepping stone. Our goal since inception has been to create something that allows us a strong work/life balance, and we like people who seek the same.
Pay is flexible and open to equity in deals and bonuses on deals sourced.
Job Posting Details
- City: San Diego
- State: California
- Remote position: yes
- Company: Marea Capital
- Experience: See ad
- Skills: Underwriting, Cold Calling, CRM
- Benefits: TBD
- How to apply: Please email [email protected]
- Part time
- Full time
- Contract time
I sent you an email with my cell. Give me a call any time to discuss.
This is something that I am interested in. I sent you a message with my resume and contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.
This is something I am very interested in. I'll be sending you a private message with my resume included.
Thank you for your time.