This position delivers the highest quality customer service and provides an unmatched level of personal attention to residents. You have the opportunity to address and respond to our resident’s service needs and are instrumental in maintaining facility operations. The Maintenance Supervisor has the opportunity to make positive impacts on teams members and the organization through their leadership and knowledge.
Maintenance Supervisor Essential Responsibilities:
- Collect work orders and review
- Oversee completion of timesheets by other techs
Collect receipts and verify proper itemizing
- Complete vacant inspections and purchase parts
- Assist techs with repairs they are uncertain about
- Handle the parts stock for properties
- Submit HD supply orders to the PM
- Assign work orders to techs and prioritize work
- Complete work orders, turnovers, other projects as assigned.
General Maintenance Skills Needed
Maintenance skills required in: sheet vinyl, door hanging and frame replacement, laminate wood flooring, light tree trimming and landscaping, garage door repair, drywall work, etc.
Maintenance Supervisor Must possess intermediate skills in the following: electrical troubleshooting, plumbing, carpentry
Skills Critical to Success:
- Experience in plumbing, carpentry, dry wall, and appliances
- Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with paperwork and general technology
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to lead by example
Participating in on-call rotation required after 14 days. Driver's license and own transportation needed. Must be able to pass a background check. Use of own hand tools and drills.
Work will be mostly in Kenosha & Racine County. Some work in other locations.
Hours: 9am-4:30pm; 35-39 hours per week; On-call rotation including weekends
Accumulated PTO, no medical insurance offered
STRONG WORK ETHIC A MUST! Must be able to furnish 2 references.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour. Commensurate with experience. Probationary wage applies for initial period.
Job Posting Details
- State: Wisconsin
- Remote position: no