I am looking for an assistant construction project manager in Daytona Beach, FL.
This is a permanent, part-time W2 position with my company, Athena Property Services LLC.
The successful candidate can be a newbie to the industry. The most important qualities are a passion for real estate remodeling, eagerness to learn and attention to detail. You will be provided with instructions, support and spreadsheets to complete.
Some of the core responsibilities include:
- Oversee large building remodeling projects from the beginning to the construction phase, coordinating deadlines to ensure that projects are completed within the proposed time frame.
- Prepare a budget outlining both soft and hard costs. Find solutions to reduce budgets, such as using alternative building materials.
- Supervise the construction workers and ensure they are following the project plan. Give directions and orders where necessary.
- Monitor the security of the property and the building materials and ensure all materials are accounted for.
- Provide the manager with regular reports, photos and updates. Zoom meetings will be conducted weekly to discuss budgets, plans and goals.
The pay rate will be dependent on the candidates relevant experience and agreed contract hours. If you would like to discuss this job opportunity further, or you wish to apply, please message through here or email [email protected]
Job Posting Details
- City: Daytona Beach
- State: Florida
- Remote position: no
- Company: Athena Property Services LLC
- Part time