The ideal candidate is a SELF motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting, managing sales and developing long term relationships with property/homeowners.
- Work with principals of company to sell and manage any/all clients in the sale of accessory dwelling units throughout the San Diego, South Orange and South Riverside County.
- Must have current and valid California Department of Housing and Community Development Manufactured Home Salesperson's license.
- 3+ years' of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU)
- Basic understanding of the pre fab housing industry
- Basic understanding of the real estate industry
- Basic understanding of the construction industry.
- Basic understaning of navigating throught the various juriddictional permit processes.
Must have Manufactured Home Salesperson's license issued by the California Housing and Community Development Department (HCD).
Valid driver's license?
How many years of Sales experience do you currently have?
What is your expereince with the Accessory Dwelling Unit Industry?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Do you live in San Diego, South Orange or South Riverside County?
How many years expereince in the Manufactured Housing Industry do you have?
How many years of Real Estate experience do you currently have?
How many years of construction expereince do you have?