Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
Final Call For My Super-Duper Fast Track Mentoring Offer!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Jan 17 2021, 07:58

You can now take advantage of my 30 Day Fast Track program which I reserve for my mentoring students with my Super-Duper Fast Track Mentoring Program Offer. Not only will you be able to participate in my 30 Day Fast Track Program which is designed to get a property under contract in only 30 days but you also get all three of my one on one mentoring programs along with my one on one mentoring.

I’ve never offered this package to the general public before and I may not do it again so you might want to check it out right now. My next 30 Day Fast Track starts on Monday evening January 18th at 8pm eastern time so you need to act now!

For all the information that you’ll need to make a decision go to the following link and check out my short video that will give you all the information about my Super-Duper Fast Track Mentoring Offer.

Here’s the link: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/szq1ai2g

Check out what Ed had to say about the Fast Track:

Joe,

I just wanted to say I have enjoyed your fast track course, it has been great at keeping me motivated and accountable. During the 4 weeks I have put 4 properties under contract, I do rehabs and 3 of the 4 were for rehabs. Today I finally got my first Sandwich Lease Option under contract! If people follow your training and work with you they CAN make it happen. Thanks for the mentoring!

Ed Register

This is one of those offers you can’t refuse so check out the video and I look forward to seeing you on the Fast Track!

Best,

Joe

Offering