• Flagstaff, AZ
Votes |
High-End Northwest San Antonio Deeply Discounted FLIP Opportunity

Christopher Campbell
  • Realtor
  • Flagstaff, AZ
Posted Jan 20 2021, 09:22

Gooooood Morning!

I've got a great deal available for the higher-end flippers in San Antonio. This absolutely stunning home sits in an extremely desirable area and has great flip potential!!

3 bed, 3 bath, 2 car garage, 4143 sqft, .39 acre lot NEAR CASTLE HILLS!!!

• This deal is priced almost $83k BELOW it's 2020 Tax Assessed Value!
  • This property has INTENSE APPEAL - Ask for the picture link to see what I mean
  • Most of the comps I'm seeing in this area are not totally updated/rehabbed and are selling SUPER HIGH and very quickly
  • Out of the comps I see an AVERAGE SOLD $/sqft of $137.44, a MEDIAN SOLD $/sqft of $133, and a LOW SOLD $/sqft of $125.19. This gives us a solid range of $518,662 to $569,413. I personally see this houses commanding more with a really great modern rehab because there isn't really a lot like that in the area. 
  • 3 out of the 5 comps I see sold in 15 days or UNDER!!!

This deal is deeply discounted, available now and will close early next month. I have pictures, sold data in a full CMA report, and can provide access. Get with me asap for this info. Offering this deal first come first serve so get with me as soon as possible.

______________________________________________________________________________________

This is 1 of a few great deals I have on hand at the moment. I get access to 50-75 deals on a monthly basis in the San Antonio area and New Braunfels. To get free access to this inventory and the specifics on the deal described above simply click THIS LINK to complete a short survey and I will reach out to you directly with the details OR if you would like to contact me directly about these deals you can reach me directly at (737) 219-9132.

Cheers!

Chris Campbell - Realtor/Wholesaler

LREA: 732989 - New Western Acquisitions

Cell: (737) 219-9132

If you'd like to get a review on where I see the San Antonio market heading this year check out THIS POST I made on this forum a short while ago. Be sure to vote and comment!

Offering