Brew City REI Club, based out of Milwaukee, WI is pleased to announce its 2021 BREW CITY REI TRAINING CAFE MENU. (For a full copy of the menu, message us.)
Brew City REI Club is a private social club of impassioned real estate professionals dedicated to real estate investment in Wisconsin and directed by Captain Save A Home LLC.
As the group grew, we realized that sometimes you have specific questions and you want to sit down with someone local for an hour to help with your decisions, validate what you do or decide if you should go right or left and thus, the Training Café was created. There is a specialist for almost every topic you can think of: property management, construction, hard money, self-directed IRAs, etc.
The Brew City REI Training Café is a co-op of training services including workshops, mentorship, and tools. The menu is delivered by members of Brew City REI Club who must show proof of 20 successful deals in the area they are mentoring in order to be a coach. Brew City REI Training Café Sponsorship is invite only and minimum requirement is proof of 3 positive testimonials from fellow Brew City REI Members. All coaches and sponsors must adhere to an honor agreement of transparency, integrity and trust, the foundation that Brew City REI Club has been built upon.
Teresa & Anthony Machi: Acquisitions, Rehabs, Bay View-Cudahy-South Milwaukee-St Francis-Riverwest Neighborhood expert, Self-managing successful rentals, BRRRR strategy, hard and private money lending, building a lending business, long term wealth strategies with Buy & Hold
COACH PROFILE: https://www.mkerealestatesolutions.com/
Marcus Auerbach: Real Estate Investing Fundamentals, Property Walk Through – Determining Scope of Work, Personalized Real Estate Investment Strategy (Starting Out), Long Term Wealth Building Strategies with Buy & Hold, Portfolio Analysis and Development Strategies (Existing Portfolio), Rehabbing and Construction Consulting, Working with Contractors, Property Management, CMA - Broker Price Opinion (Before/After)
COACH PROFILE: https://www.bluedanubeproperties.com/
Ann Belter: Acquisitions, Waukesha County Expertise, Self-managing successful rentals, BRRRR strategy, Short Sales/bank owned properties, Long Term Wealth Building Strategies with Buy & Hold, Hard and Private Money Lending, Building a Lending Business
COACH PROFILE: http://www.belterassociates.com/
Rebecca Knox: Wholesaling, Acquisitions, Marketing, Evaluating Deals, Purposeful Networking/Building your Team, Business Management
Brian Meidam: Self-Directed/SOLO K investing, Joint Venture partner for Rehabs
Jodi & Dave Graf: Self-managing successful rentals and lease-options, BRRRR strategy, Property Evaluation, Basement Foundation Consulting, Rehabbing and Construction Consulting, Working with Contractors. Plus, Mind Set Coach and Real Estate Broker taking on select investors to hold their real estate license under their Save More, Make More fee structure; "Get the Investor's Edge!"
Corina Eufinger: Racine, Kenosha, Walworth & Rock County, Property management, Large complex management, State rental laws, Property planning, Organizing and building a property management company
Matt Maurice: Property Management, Buy and Hold, Property Acquisition / Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, Milwaukee Market, Entrepreneurship.
Christy Cooper Librizzi: Property Management, Project Management, Tenant Relations Consulting, QuickBooks for Landlords, Property Repair Estimates, Property Walk-Throughs
Michael & Nicole Borowski: Low Cost Real Estate Brokerage, Discounted Real Estate Training, Real Estate Salesperson Coach, Top 1% Agent in Wisconsin, Rental Acquisitions, Rehab Acquisitions, Self-Manage Rental Properties, BRRR Strategy
****** All coaches remit a 15% tip to Brew City REI Training Café for any menu items ordered. *****
TO GO MENU (Flat-Fee Services)
Nick Knox-Premier Point Realty
Licensed Realtor/Premier Point Agent #25622
FLAT FEE LISTINGS:
- $2200 + 2.4% for listings less than 199k.
- $3500 + 2.4% for listings 200k-299k
- 1% +2.4% for listings 300k or greater
414-378-1722**Limits and Exclusions Apply***
BREW CITY REI TRAINING CAFÉ SPONSORS
- Captain Save A Home LLC, 414-699-5888, Rebecca Knox, WHOLESALE DEALS, www.captainsave-a-home.com
- Dave Graf, GSI Foundations, Basement/foundation repair, 920-203-6087, https://www.gsifoundations.com/
- Bud Radtke, Radtke Contractors LLC, Basement/foundation repair,
- (414) 507-2235
- West Smith Builders, (414) 759-4743, Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, design consultation, support header installation, Floor jack installation. General contracting
- Matt Pulda, Mainstream Insurance, 262-226-4404, https://www.wimainstream.com/
- Bob Dummer, P & C Insurance, 262-784-0990 x240
- Tammy Kloehn, Stewart Title, 262-207-1771, https://www.stewart.com/en.html
- Jackie Brown, Land Title Services, 414-755-1012, http://www.landtitleservices.net/
- Nick Knox III, Premier Point Realty, 414-378-1722, Residential real estate, flat rate listings
- Jodi Graf, Premier Point Realty, Get your license at a discount, 414-395-5478, www.premierpointrealty.com
- · Michael & Nicole Borowski, Homestead Realty, Get your license at a discount, https://www.homesteadrealtyinc.com/ , 414-514-4699
- · Daniel Balderas, Modern MilwauKey Real Estate, Realtor/Broker, 414-KEY-0000, www.modernmilwaukeyrealestate.com
- · Sahara Ali, Sahara Sells, Realtor/Residential-Commercial, 414-736-4421,
- Matt Maurice, Welcome Home Milwaukee, (414) 755-2534, https://whmilwaukee.com/, Property Management
- Michael Baron, PMI of Greater Milwaukee, Property Management, , 414-433-9107 www.pmimilwaukee.com
- · Corina Eufinger, Brio Properties/CRC Investments, 262-448-1659, www.brioproperties.com, Racine/Kenosha Property Management
- · Mach1 Capital, 262-264-8606 Investment manager focusing on commercial loans and real estate generating risk adjusted returns for our accredited investors.
- · Deb Tuttle, MGM Capital Group LLC, [email protected] d) 262-613-1627, o) 262-695-2000, Hard/Private Money lending
- · Jason Katz, Tier 1 Home Inspections , Home Inspections, 414-540-8750, https://tier1homeinspections.com/
- · Deb Kay, Pink Ribbon Productions, https://pinkribbonpro.com/ , Real Estate Photography, 262-424-0162
- Lauren Speidel, Exeter 1031 Exchange Services, http://www.exeterco.com/ , (630) 828-5200/619-822-1571
- · Taylor Rens, Rens Law, [email protected], 414-810-2678
- · Michael Fishman, Guthman Tax Services Inc, 414-453-0627/414-453-0628, Real Estate Accountant
- · Ana Karina Klein, AKK Tax & Accounting LLC, 414-420-1174, Real Estate Accountant, https://www.akk-tax.com/
- Adam Lee Smith, Freight 38, **Event space****https://www.freight38.space/
- · MKE Co-Work, 414-301-1183, Office sharing space
Are you looking for a short term lender from WI to help your members get deals funded?
Hi Derek--Jeff is already on our vendor list--thanks for checking though.
Brew City REI Club and Brew City REI Training Cafe is pleased to announce its newest approved and invited sponsor, Milwaukee Hard Money and F Street Group LLC, one of Wisconsin's top hard money lenders.
If you are active in real estate in Wisconsin, I'm sure you've met the team at Milwaukee Hard Money. Sign up on their website to attend free workshops. I go whenever I can because Scott Lurie is a real estate genius and I always learn something new.
They also provide opportunities to invest with them. Have money you want to put to work? Contact them today.
|Sarah Floyd||Milwaukee Hard Money/F Street Group||https://milwaukeehardmoney.com/||414-269-5300|
Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Waukesha, Ozaukee
****Gutter Cleaning Services & Professional Holiday Lighting****
Brew City REI Club & Training Cafe Sponsors are invited to be sponsors and must have a minimum of 3 positive reviews from fellow Brew City REI Club members.
#CaptainSaveAHome #2022BrewCityREITrainingCafeMenu #goodcontractor #BrewCityREIApproved #MilwaukeeRealEstate #wisconsinrealestate #BrewCityREIClub #WisconsinContractorandHandymanClub