Pro Member
  • Covington, LA
Votes |
Hotel to Apartment Conversions Free Training Today! Register Here

Ryan Enk
Pro Member
  • Covington, LA
Posted Apr 8 2021, 09:34

This may surprise you, but check out the map above...it is a map of hotels throughout the country going to auction because they have distressed loans.

We recently picked up a $15 million dollar hotel at foreclosure for only $2.4 million dollars. These deals are happening all over the country.

Right after the sub prime mortgage crisis in 2008, there was a residential real estate crash that caused a flood of foreclosed properties to hit the market.

In the following years I did residential foreclosure sales and bought properties for pennies on the dollar. One of them was a 3 bed 2 bath home I bought for $134k, put 10k of updates into it, and sold it a month later for $239k for a $95,000 profit.

That was back then. What we have going on now in THIS market is a flood of hotels going into foreclosure because of a variety of reasons: Airbnb entering the market, COVID restrictions, and hotel franchises imposing higher branding and update costs to hotel owners.

Today at 6pm central, I am doing a LIVE FREE TRAINING on how you can help bring these properties back to life, and create a big opportunity for wealth in doing so. 

​​​​​​​Register for the training HERE.https://us02web.zoom.us/.../tZwkf...

Looking for