Looking for refinancing options in Ohio

3 Replies

We own 12 doors and want to refinance them to increase our cash flow and possibly take some cash out. Does anyone have a recommendation for a lender in Ohio?  We use a local bank now but they are very difficult to work with (We are near Akron, Ohio). Also, some of them are bundled under one loan so it is a little trickier.  Thanks!

Originally posted by @Tammy Richey :

We own 12 doors and want to refinance them to increase our cash flow and possibly take some cash out. Does anyone have a recommendation for a lender in Ohio?  We use a local bank now but they are very difficult to work with (We are near Akron, Ohio). Also, some of them are bundled under one loan so it is a little trickier.  Thanks!

Hi Tammy, @Chris Wharton has helped refinance several of my properties and has done a great job. I can also send you a list of some others if that's helpful.

Originally posted by @Tammy Richey :

Yeah, you will probably want to refinance some of them under individual loans. @Chris Wharton should be able to help you. He finances most of my properties here in Columbus, Ohio,