Marketplace
242K Posts | 92K Discussions
We are offer Long term Rental Program for Multi Family Apartments
Loan Term Rental for Multi-Family ApartmentProgram Highlights• 5-20 unit buildings (flex up to 25 units), no mixed-use properties• Hybrid ARMS 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 and interest-only options available• Loan Amount:... View more
Liquid Equity Partner
Hi BPers, While Im searching for my first deal, I am also looking to team up with a knowledgeable investors and be form equity partnerships. I have a sizeable amount of liquidity and it's time to make it work for me.... View more
How RE investors can open unsecured credit lines
Ever heard of business credit concierge services, that help you open a series of unsecured business credit lines and cards, and negotiate the limits higher for you? I’d heard about them over thStep 1: You pay them up... View more
Unsecured credit lines for real estate investing
With $150-250K in unsecured business credit lines and cards, you can: · Buy investment properties · Borrow the down payment to combine with a normal mortgage · Renovate properties · Expand your... View more
Flip loans Nationwide
We fund flip loans in most states. 100% of the rehab budget is funded. Down payment is required. 12 months interest only payments. Can be extended if needed. Minimum loan amount is $75,000. Low rates. The more... View more
SBA 504 Cheaper than Conventional Financing
cc: by:https://flic.kr/p/E2TEYk SBA 504 Cheaper than Conventional Financing SBA goodies are back! All SBA guarantee fees will be waived through 9/30/21. This makes SBA loans just as cheap as conventional. In... View more
Long-term landlord loans, short-term purchase-rehab loans
Need a purchase-rehab loan for your next flip or BRRRR deal? How about a long-term landlord mortgage? We’ve partnered with Lending Home to provide both. Here are a few details: No income docs requiredNo cash reserve... View more
Land Loans in 50 States
We fund land loans in 50 states. $250,000 minimum loan amount. Prefer $1 million and up. 10 acre minimum. Low rates and 30 year fixed terms available. Ranches, horse property, vineyards, hobby farms, raw land,... View more
Real estate investor loans (for both landlords and flippers)
Need a loan for your next flip or rental property? We work with LendingOne for both. Here are the loan details for reference: No income docs requiredMinimum credit score: 680Interest: 5.99% and upDown payment: 20%+... View more
Financing for Arizona and Colorado Single Family Deals
Our job is to find you financing and earn your business! As a Mortgage Broker licensed in Arizona and Colorado, we potentially have access to dozens of lenders including Conventional, Non-QM, Private, and Hard Money... View more
Financing for Arizona and Colorado Single Family Deals
Our job is to find you financing and earn your business! As a Mortgage Broker licensed in Arizona and Colorado, we potentially have access to dozens of lenders including Conventional, Non-QM, Private, and Hard Money... View more
Unsecured credit lines for real estate investing
With $150-250K in unsecured business credit lines and cards, you can: · Buy investment properties · Borrow the down payment to combine with a normal mortgage · Renovate properties · Expand your... View more
Non QM loans & Hard Money
• FIX-N-FLIP / Fix-N-HOLD - Maxing at 90% Purchase LTV / 100% Rehab Funded • 1-4 UNIT BRIDGE - 80% Max LTV Purchase / 75% Cash Out Refis • LONG-TERM RENTAL LOANS - 80% Max LTV... View more
Direct Hard Money Loans 90/100
Fix and Flip funding 90/100 Purchase and Rehab (12 months) Guidelines & Pricing: Loan Amount: $75k-$3M LTV of Purchase price: up to 85% for new investors 650 FICO MIN or 90% LTV for experienced investors (3+... View more
Check out our SBA Business Only loan $5MM & SBA 100% Real Estate
cc: by:https://flic.kr/p/yQxw7X What's Closing Now! We were able to close a number of loans in the last few weeks even with the holidays and some Covid issues amongst myself and the staff. Here are a few of... View more