Marketplace
241K Posts | 92K Discussions
Become A Transaction Engineer With Wholesale Lease Options
I got an email to day from a very successful Guru who recommends that you concentrate on only one niche at a time and only do the steps that he recommends so that you won’t get distracted from your mission.I have to... View more
TBREIA's South Tampa Meeting - December
TBREIA’s South Tampa Meeting Always Meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the Month at Aloft Hotel Downtown from 7:00pm –9:00pm!Hosted by: Jeremy Kloter & Joe EbanksSpeaker: Andrew HoekAndrew manages the Tampa office of... View more
What is the best kind of paint to use in a Rental Property?
There are so many different paint options out there.FlatEggshellSatinSemi-GlossGlossWhat is the best type of paint to use in a Rental Property?Is there a difference between painting a rental property & painting... View more
TBREIA North Tampa Meeting Tonight!
𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! Start strategically planning out your goals for next year at tonight's North Tampa Meeting! TBREIA's North Tampa Meeting Always Meets on the 1st Wednesday of the Month!We are meeting at the IHOP... View more
James Wise sold out. Became a GURU & started selling a PROGRAM?
I broke down. I finally became a GURU & started selling a PROGRAM.....Well sort of. Let me explain.I've never really been a fan of paid coaching or mentoring programs. Mostly because of two things. They promise the... View more
Eyes & Ears on the Ground in Cleveland. We provide you with VIDEO
It's always good to get an expert to look into your deal. As someone who runs a $50M portfolio here in the Cleveland market I can offer you an in depth analysis of any deal you are thinking about buyer. Whether it's... View more
Lease Option Coaching The Way It Should Be!
Have any of you old timers out there like me noticed that nobody talks to anyone anymore. Back in the day before the internet and texting when you wanted to find a buyer or a seller you actually had to speak to them.In... View more
Want a lot more deals, check this out.
Wholesalers you already have a lot more deals you just don’t know it!Let me show you how to turn all the leads you’re trashing because the numbers don’t work or the seller won’t take your offer into deals.Grab a copy... View more
Coaching for direct mail marketing is available
To save time and money, I can coach you on how to use direct mail effectively, shoot me a message with information about your experience level and I can coach you on how to use direct mail effectively to increase your... View more
Coaching Will Cure The Paralysis Of Analysis!
One of the biggest problems facing the real estate investor is getting off the dime and pulling the trigger. Professional course collectors and boot camp attendees abound in the real estate industry. Some of the... View more
Signs of a Slowdown in New Home Construction in Tampa Bay
"Affordable housing ‘nearly impossible’ to build to now in Tampa Bay area" There are signs of a slowdown in new home construction in the Tampa Bay area. 📉🏗️🏠#TampaBay #Florida #RealEstate #Residential #Construction... View more
Real Estate Coaching Without The Sticker Shock!
If you’re tired of the sticker shock associated with all the coaching programs out there you need to check out this program!The entry fee to my revolutionary program is less than a night out to dinner and a movie.If... View more
Wholesale Lease Options Are A Wholesalers Dream Machine!
If you thought that Lease Options were just for controlling properties you are sadly mistaken. In case you didn’t know it you can wholesale pretty houses with lease options and expand your market ten fold.Using lease... View more
Wholesalers Don’t Throw That Lead Out!
Ya know, I see it all the time. The lead comes in, the wholesaler does his due diligence but there’s not enough equity in the deal or the seller won’t take the low offer so he throws it out and works the next lead. My... View more
James Wise talks Tenants From Hell with Pat Hiban
Recently I was featured on another episode of Pat Hiban Interview Real Estate Rockstars. This time we devoted the entire conversation to my ultra popular #TenantsFromHell video series.If you're looking to learn... View more
The Art Of Real Estate Mentoring Old School
Have any of you old timers out there like me noticed that nobody talks to anyone anymore. Back in the day before the internet and texting when you wanted to find a buyer or a seller you actually had to speak to them.... View more
The Hidden Market - Tony Youngs
The competition for good deals is fierce. There is plenty of money available but good deals are few and far between. That makes people overpay and profit dwindles away...The "Hidden Market" is the answer. a hidden... View more
Coaching on how to effectively start and use direct mail
If you wanna save time and money on how to do direct mail effectively, shoot me a message with information about your experience level and I can coach you on how to use direct mail effectively to increase your deal... View more
What’s The Price Of a Real Estate Education?
With the advent of the internet and all its forums, chat rooms, blogs and who know what all else it’s no wonder that the amount of bad information out there has gotten out of hand. As a mentor/coach I’m stunned at some... View more
TBREIA South Tampa Meeting
TBREIA's South Tampa subgroup meets this Tuesday night!TBREIA’s South Tampa Meeting Always Meets on the Second Tuesday of the Month at Aloft Hotel Downtown from 7:00pm –9:00pm!Hosted by: Jeremy Kloter & Joe... View more
TBREIA's November Main Monthly Meeting
TBREIA's Main Meeting is Always on the 3rd Thursday of the Month at The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa (formerly Bay Harbor Hotel) from 6:30pm – 9:00pm! Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 6:30 PM – 9 PM The Godfrey... View more
Multifamily Investing Training - LIVE this Sat. w/ Charles Dobens
Multifamily investor, attorney, coach and mentor Charles Dobens will present "How to Own 1,000 Apartments in Five Years" this Saturday, Nov. 10th at Babson College in Wellesley.Register HERE!This seminar is for new... View more
TBREIA North Tampa Meeting Tonight!
Don't miss the North Tampa Meeting tonight! Devin and Miguel will be talking about: 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 TBREIA’s North Tampa Meeting Always Meets on the First Wednesday of the Month at IHOP from 7:00pm –... View more
Investor 101: How To Get Started In Real Estate Investing
Learn from the experts that have flipped hundreds of homes in the Pacific Northwest.  Our team of real estate investment experts will walk you through a comprehensive overview of investing and examples of our... View more