Marketplace
241K Posts | 92K Discussions
NW Indiana's premier investor's group Oct 15th
Well, our next meet up is right around the corner and if you've been attending regularly, you know the speakers have been fantastic.Our guest speaker this month comes up from Houston TX and is going to be talking about... View more
Boot Camp VS. One on One Real Estate Coaching
I just got an email from a guy that wants me to mentor him and he told me the same story I hear all the time. It seems this gentleman spent $10,000 and 5 days in a hotel ballroom with several experts and was injected... View more
Scary Flippn Deals - KnoxREIA.com - Oct 9 Meeting
Scary Flippn Stories - great networking and learning opportunity at Knoxville Real Estate Investors AssociationGet a chance to share your story and listen to others tell how they had a FLIP GET REAL SCARY and how they... View more
TBREIA South Tampa Meeting
TBREIA’s South Tampa Meeting Meets Tomorrow Night at Aloft Hotel Downtown from 7:00pm –9:00pm!Hosted by: Jeremy Kloter & Joe EbanksTopic: Wholesale & Rehab Case Studies!Jeremy Kloter:Jeremy Kloter was born in... View more
Wholesale Lease Options Are A Wholesalers Dream Machine
If you thought that Lease Options were just for controlling properties you are sadly mistaken. In case you didn’t know it you can wholesale pretty houses with lease options and expand your market ten fold.Using lease... View more
TBREIA North Tampa Meeting Tonight!
—TBREIA North Tampa Meeting Tonight— TBREIA’s North Tampa Meeting Always Meets on the First Wednesday of the Month at IHOP from 7:00pm – 9:00pm! Hosted by: Devin Beverage Topic: The Fortune is in the Follow-Up!... View more
Lease Option & Wholesaling Coaching Is The Way To Go!
I know that many of you go to forums to check out the great information they have to offer and to see if you can gather enough information to go out and get your first deal done. So how’s that going for you?Yes, I’ve... View more
Real Estate Coaching Without The Sticker Shock!
If you’re tired of the sticker shock associated with all the coaching programs out there you need to check out this program!The entry fee to my revolutionary program is less than a night out to dinner and a movie.If... View more
NASHVILLE NEW DATE "How to Own 1,000 Apartments in Five Years"
Multifamily Attorney, investor, coach, and mentor Charles Dobens brings his One Day LIVE Training Multifamily Investing Seminar"How to Own 1,000 Apartments in Five Years"to Nashville on Saturday, January 12, 2019 at... View more
Nashville: "How to Own 1,000 Apartments in 5 Years" LIVE Training
Multifamily Attorney, investor, coach, and mentor Charles Dobens brings his One Day LIVE Training Multifamily Investing Seminar"How to Own 1,000 Apartments in Five Years"to Nashville on Saturday, October 6th at... View more
Luxury market picks up speed!
Luxury home sales continued to break records as prices hit double-digit gains in 20 major counties, according to the realtor.com 2018 Luxury Home Index released last week.#Florida #Realtor #Luxury #RealEstate #Market... View more
Coaching for direct mail with game plan, checklist, scripts, etc.
For assistance with your direct mail marketing, shoot me a message with info. about your experience level and I can coach you on how to use direct mail effectively to increase your deal flow in your real estate... View more
Keep Lease Option Coaching Simple!
I received an email the other day from a pretty successful guru showing his followers how to wholesale lease options nationwide just as I teach my students. Wholesaling Lease Options allows you to go into any market... View more
Do you have 8 minutes to learn how to get unlimited leads?
Wholesalers if you can spare 8 minutes of your busy day to learn how to get more leads than you can handle check out my short video.Here's the link: www.crowdcast.io/e/wholesaler-invite-videoEnjoy,Joe
Real Estate Courses Are Great But Coaching Is Better!
I’ve bought lots of real estate courses in my time some good, some not so good but I always learned a little something from each one.The thing that I notice when talking to many of my students for the first time is... View more
Tampa Bay Real Estate Investors Association Main Meeting Tonight!
 ᗰᗩIᑎ ᗰEETIᑎG TOᑎIGᕼT! TBREIA's Main Meeting is Always on the 3rd Thursday of the Month at The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa (formerly Bay Harbor Hotel) from 6:30pm – 9:00pm!Speaker: Greg Simpson Topic: 𝙏𝙝𝙚... View more
MULTIFAMILY INVESTING LIVE TRAINING WITH CHARLES DOBENS!
Multifamily Attorney, investor, coach, and mentor Charles Dobens brings his One Day LIVE Training Multifamily Investing Seminar"How to Own 1,000 Apartments in Five Years"to New York on Saturday, September 22 at the HNA... View more
Managing 60 Plus Flips at Once in Multiple Markets with Jake
Managing 60 Plus Flips at Once in Multiple Markets with Jake HarrisPlease join us next week to learn all about this business.On September 20, 2018, at 6:30 pm at 1515 Restaurant & Lounge in Walnut Creek, Jake... View more
REHAB Hand Holding - New Jersey / New York
Do you want a one on one learning environment for Rehabbing houses?Do you want to physically walk through several rehabs in progress so you can ask as many questions as you like?Do you want access to this experienced... View more
TBREIA Main Monthly Meeting - September 20th
The Tampa Bay Real Estate Investor Association's Main Monthly Meeting is this Thursday, September 20th at The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa (formerly Bay Harbor Hotel) from 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm! Speaker: Greg... View more
Lease Option Coaching Will Cure The Paralysis Of Analysis!
One of the biggest problems facing the real estate investor is getting off the dime and pulling the trigger. Professional course collectors and boot camp attendees abound in the real estate industry. Some of the... View more
Boot Camp VS. One on One Real Estate Coaching!
I just got an email from a guy that wants me to mentor him and he told me the same story I hear all the time. It seems this gentleman spent $10,000 and 5 days in a hotel ballroom with several experts and was injected... View more
Coaching available for use of direct mail marketing
For help with direct mail marketing, shoot me a message with where you're at and I can coach you on how to use direct mail effectively to increase your deal flow in your real estate pipeline. You'll save both time and... View more
See you all tonight at the Dealhouse!!
DealHouse is on full steam this September!You are invited to the ONLY Meetup in the area run by actual investors who are flipping over 5 houses each month.Be sure to RSVP... View more
How To Know When To Sell Your Investment Property In Tampa Bay
How To Know When To Sell Your Investment Property In Tampa BayLink: https://www.tbreia.com/Article.aspx?ID=How-to-Know-When-to-Sell-Your-Investment-Property-in-Tampa-Bay#RealEstate #Investment #Sale #SellersMarket... View more