Marketplace
241K Posts | 92K Discussions
Can you make money with a house (SFR) renting at $550/mo?
FOR SALE 4279 E 163rd Cleveland, Ohio 44128 NEW PRICE: $30,000 Video tour along with financial analysis from Holton-Wise Co-Founder James Wise MUST WATCH! IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CLICK HERE... View more
SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NIGHT!!
DealHouse is on full steam this September!You are invited to the ONLY Meetup in the area run by actual investors who are flipping over 5 houses each month.Be sure to RSVP... View more
Lease Option & Wholesaling Coaching Is The Way To Go!
I know that many of you go to forums to check out the great information they have to offer and to see if you can gather enough information to go out and get your first deal done. So how’s that going for you?Yes, I’ve... View more
New Jersey / REHABBER / Seeking Partner
- Experienced Rehabber Seeking Partner- Very Active Throughout State of New Jersey- Wanting to expand and to bring someone along for the ride- Partner must be able to bring $50000 to a deal- Seeking... View more
TBREIA's South Tampa Meeting
You do not want to miss TBREIA's South Tampa Meeting tomorrow night! We have a special guest coming out to speak on vacation rentals!Tuesday, September 117:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Aloft Tampa Downtown Hotel100 W Kennedy... View more
Keep Lease Option Coaching Simple!
I received an email the other day from a pretty successful guru showing his followers how to wholesale lease options nationwide just as I teach my students. Wholesaling Lease Options allows you to go into any market... View more
TBREIA North Tampa Meeting Tonight!
TBREIA North Tampa Subgroup Meeting with... Greg Simpson!Wednesday, September 05, 2018IHOP408 E Bearss AveTampa, FL 336137:00pm –9:00pm!Hosted by: Greg SimpsonTopic: Bandit Signs Greg Simpson is a native of St.... View more
Get Your Free Lease Option Mini Course Today!
Lease Options are the hottest niche out there today and you need to know how they work.The Lease Option Mini Course will show you how to work with millions of properties that most investors walk right by!You’ll get a... View more
HOUSTON AND DALLAS TEXAS - ASSISTED LIVING - SENIOR HOUSING -
Hello Texas.The Baby Boomers are coming and the Silver Tsunami of Seniors is unstoppable.   I guarantee that you are going to get involved in senior housing one way or the other... the questions is how?Either you... View more
Real Estate Coaching Without The Sticker Shock!
If you’re tired of the sticker shock associated with all the coaching programs out there you need to check out this program!The entry fee to my revolutionary program is less than a night out to dinner and a movie.If... View more
Coaching for using direct mail: game plan, checklist, scripts
If you need help with direct mail marketing, shoot me a message and I can coach you on how to use direct mail effectively to increase your deal flow in your real estate pipeline. Save both time and money rather than... View more
Tampa Ranks Among The Top 25 Most Investment-Savvy Cities
Tampa ranks among the top 25 most investment-savvy cities in the countryUsing data from the Census Bureau’s 2016 one-year American Community Survey, the survey found that 16.2 percent of homes in Tampa have an... View more
Buying a Fixer-Upper Property in Tampa Bay
ᗷᑌYIᑎG ᗩ ᖴI᙭Eᖇ-ᑌᑭᑭEᖇ ᑭᖇOᑭEᖇTY Iᑎ Tᗩᗰᑭᗩ ᗷᗩYThere are many important things to consider before buying a fixer-upper property in Tampa Bay. The amount of work and the associated costs can often be underestimated. Make... View more
Be careful investing in Cleveland out of state. WATCH THIS FIRST!
Maybe your deal sucks. Maybe your deal doesn't suck. You live in California & the property you are thinking about buying is in Cleveland, Ohio. Do you REALLY know if your deal sucks or not?I will tell you if your... View more
Free Mentoring/Coaching for 3 Newbies
I've been helping Real Estate Investors get started for years.  My current time commitments allow me to take on a few more people that love real estate investing and want to build a successful business.  Helping people... View more
Real Estate Investing Seminar
Let us show you how you can change your life, boost your income, and increase your net worth by investing in real estate! Register for our upcoming seminar Wednesday August 29th 6-8p at www.CFDSeminars.com
Coaching for direct mail: game plan, checklist, scripts, etc.
If you need help with direct mail marketing, shoot me a message and I can coach you on how to use direct mail effectively to increase your deal flow in your real estate pipeline. You'll save both time or money rather... View more
Come have lunch and learn about non-performing notes!
Are you in Southern California? Come join us every other Thursday for our bi-monthly lunch-n-learn. Each week is a new topic. This week we are talking about why and how you service your notes. We also do some note... View more
Attention All Investors and Wholesalers, Join Our BuyersList!
Sign up to get off-market and discounted investment properties delivered to your inbox. www.sdfcapitalllc.com/buyers-listSee our available listings here www.sdfcapitalllc.com/coming-soonCall Frank @ 888.604.4128 We... View more
KnoxREIA - What to do Before, During and After an Auction
The market in Knoxville is strong, competitive and still growing. At this KnoxREIA meeting the focus will be on how to use the obvious - a property to be sold at Auction - to build a better marketing campaign and find... View more
Tampa Still One of The Best Places to Flip Houses
Want to flip houses? Despite rising prices, Tampa remains one of the best U.S. cities in which to flip houses! According to the personal finance site WalletHub, Tampa ranks #1 in Florida and #10 among U.S. cities... View more
Selling Land in Tampa Bay
Convincing someone to buy your dirt isn’t always easy! You are typically dealing with a much smaller market that will require strategic planning. With some work and a creative strategy, you should be able to find a... View more
Charleston, SC Mastermind - Don't miss it!! Learn & Network
Don’t miss out on Clear Vision Coaching’s September Clear Vision Mastermind class, an event hosted by full time real estate investors who live, work and invest right here in South Carolina. From the Lowcountry to the... View more
Short Sales, Foreclosures, and Auctioned Properties in Tampa Bay
Return to editing Short Sales, Foreclosures, and Auctioned Properties in Tampa BayThe first, most important aspect of any form of real estate investing is finding good deals that display obvious profit potential. Of... View more
Join us for the Automated Lead Generation Webinar!
I’ve got some FREE to test software for you that you’re gonna love. I rarely send out information on products or services that I haven’t created but my friend Michael spent the last year and tons of cash creating this... View more