Marketplace
242K Posts | 92K Discussions
how my buddy made $2.4 MILLION flipping houses (he's a part-timer
A good friend of mine who lives in Arizona made over $2.4 million dollars flipping houses the past few years.Not too shabby, huh?!What is most interesting is that he is now working the biz PART-TIME.His name is Cody... View more
HWPG your Cleveland Ohio boots on the ground team.
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT DEALS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLEClick here to use our free mortgage payment calculatorClick here to see the numbers of many of the buildings in our portfolioClick Here for info on the different... View more
Investor-Friendly Agent - South of Boston MA
I'm a rabid fan of BP, so I have a pretty good idea of what investors need in a property.If you're looking for connections south of Boston, feel free to reach out.I cover Plymouth, Bristol and Norfolk counties on a... View more
Investor-Agents In Michigan: Pay 0% commission on your own properties
It can be difficult to find a broker who will be flexible with investor/agents who want to market and manage their own properties.  They still want you to split commissions with them on properties that you own, pay... View more
Investor friendly real estate agent in Chicago
Hello! I am an investor friendly real estate agent working in the near southwest suburbs. I am also a real estate investor, so I understand the frustrations many have had working with agents who don't understand their... View more
​Let’s meet up any Milwaukee local investor agents under the First Weber group.
Let’s meet up any Milwaukee local investor agents under the First Weber group. (coffee)Please send me a private message, due to the upcoming Warren Buffet purchase of First Weber group realtors. Welcome aboard to... View more
Investing risk free
I am letting  you know I have access to an asset that is guaranteed by law to return a minimum return of 11% on your money. I am seeking a limited number of qualified investors, no upfront fees, no hidden fees, no... View more
Looking to rent your property? Visit www.socaluxuryrentals.com to find out how can we help
Check out my website www.socaluxuryrentals.com. We specialize in rental properties in Southern California market. Let us help you find your next tenant!www.socaluxuryrentals.com | Contact 310-490-6764 |... View more
Noncompeting Local Realtor in North Los Angeles
I'm looking to work with a couple of serious Property (buy and hold and fix N flip) investors that could use a noncompeting investor friendly realtor in the North East Los Angeles Area as well as the San Fernando... View more
Colorado Springs Investor Friendly Agent
Investors,If you're looking to invest in Colorado Springs or any of its surrounding areas in El Paso County, I would be more than happy to assist you in achieving your investment goals. Whether you're a first time home... View more
Re/Max Realtor in Fort Lauderdale area is looking for Cash investor
Hello Bigger Pockets fans & membersI am looking for one serious cash rich investor to start buying single family homes and or 2,3,4 plexes to build rental income. I am looking for someone that is willing to start... View more
CALLING ALL CLEVELAND INVESTORS!! LETS GET THOSE PORTFOLIOS STARTED TODAY!!
Calling all Cleveland investors!!I am an investment focused realtor ready to be your agent! Looking for the perfect rental properties, I will find those for you! Looking for those money making flips!? As you all know... View more
Investors in Sacramento/Fresno/San Diego in need of Real Estate Agents
My company understands the need of Investors to make the most out of their investments. We specialize in property listings and will get you the most out of your properties given the market of your area. 
Looking for Delaware Investor Friendly Real Estate Agents?
We are real estate agents in Delaware. We primarily work in New Castle and Kent Counties. We are also active investors. We own rentals and fix/flip homes in the region. If you need a Realtor, give us a call at... View more
Looking for an Experienced RE Agent in Indianapolis?
I know that real estate agents are a "dime a dozen" so I thought it might be helpful to let my fellow BP members about what I can do to help them. I am looking to help other cash buyers or buy and hold investors to... View more
Investor Friendly Agent South and Southwest Suburbs of Chicago
Hi BP!I wanted to let you all know that I am an investor friendly agent specializing in the South and Southwest Suburbs of Chicago. I understand investing and would like to help you build your business. Whether it's... View more
Pierce County Foreclosure Auction
I work at Caliber Real Estate and we specialize in helping investors purchase at the foreclosure auction every week.We have meetings every Thursday at 6pm at our Tacoma office (3711 Center Street) for the Pierce County... View more
Need a RE agent in Delaware?
We are real estate agents in Delaware.  We primarily work in New Castle and Kent Counties.  We are also active investors.  We own rentals and fix/flip homes in region.  If you need a Realtor, give us a call at... View more
Investor Friendly Agent South and Southwest Suburbs of Chicago
Hi BP!I wanted to let you all know that I am an investor friendly agent specializing in the South and Southwest Suburbs of Chicago. I understand investing and would like to help you build your business. Whether it's... View more
The 21st Century Realtor® Declaration of Independence!!
Are You A Realtor® Who Invests?If you are a Realtor® who is interested in Investing or Wholesaling on your own behalf, I have exciting news for you!You Are Free!In a recent post on my blog at TenMinuteSkill; I wrote an... View more
Investor Friendly Agent-Cleveland Ohio Region
I specialize in working with in/out of state investors looking for investment opportunities in the Cleveland Ohio Region. For more information visit www.clevelandcashflowadvisors.com.  I have numerous contacts in the... View more
Indianapolis Investor Agent / Realtor
Hello BP,  I've been an active investor in the Indianapolis market for the last 10 years, and have recently become a licensed Indiana RE broker.My own personal investment strategy over the last 10 years has been... View more
Chicago South and SW Suburbs-Investor Friendly Agent Here!