Marketplace
242K Posts | 92K Discussions
Atlanta & Georgia Remain Top Market for Single Family Home Invest
Please see the article below.  I'm seeking DIRECT U.S. or Foreign National Buy/Hold buyers who want to invest in my market - please PM me or email me. Let me help you with your SFH Investments: ... View more
Realtors!! Earn 10% commissions with no split!
Hi Realtors! Tired of sharing 5% commissions while you do all the work? Sell my 100% no money down properties and earn 10% commissions with no split!! Call 773-673-8409 for details 
How to SURVIVE buying low income real estate
When you are buying a duplex for $25,000 what are you really buying? What items are wrong with the property?What things do you need to fix?What things do can you leave alone?How will the tenants treat the property?What... View more
BetterThanTurnkey! Sign up 4FREE! recieve video offerings daily!
Huge inventory of real estate deals available. Turnkey propertiesDistressed sellersShort salesOwner financed dealsSeller financed dealsNo money down dealsFull rehabsSUBSCRIBE NOW!
Buying Properties From the MLS if you are Out Of State.
I want to show you a property that one of my clients found listed on the MLS by a Residential Real Estate Agent. Outside of the daily offerings that you receive from me here on the Holton-Wise daily email list there... View more
Turnkey vs DIY. Are there any other ways to buy Out Of State?
A lot of people think that you only have two options when you invest in a high cash flow market like Cleveland, Ohio. Full blow TurnkeyDoing a Renovation all by yourselfWhile those are two potential options you have... View more
Looking for Realtors that want to team up/ build their business!
Large portfolio lender with great products from down payment assistance programs to fast and easy investor products looking to partner with a select few realtors that are looking to drive their sales for 2019 in... View more
Active investor, Local realtor, Seek partner, JV, split, time
Seek joint ventures, time-leverage, deal splits, weather you're licensed, have money, experienced.. lets talk plan to split time on finding, fixing, funding, and/or flipping a deal...As investor, I am an active... View more
Looking for Realtors that want to leverage our Marketing systems
Large portfolio lender with great products from down payment assistance programs to fast and easy investor products looking to partner with a select few realtors that are looking to drive their sales for 2019 in... View more
Announcing Bronstein Commercial Real Estate Services in Arizona
After many years of hard work, I am proud to announce the startup of my own commercial real estate brokerage firm, Bronstein Commercial Real Estate Services LLC.We specialize in commercial only (including... View more
Free Leading branded app for realtors to give to your clients
Fantastic app that you can share with your clients that allows them to view properties near them anytime, gives you alerts when your clients are looking and what properties they're looking at. Better than a business... View more
Lender looking for strong Realtor partner in CA and AZ
I'm a lender that does investment property purchases and refinances in both California and Arizona. Linked up with a number of investment groups as well as doing investment properties myself. Looking to build a strong... View more
Accessing Houston Area MLS
Check out www.realtywitsgroup.com for access to the Houston area MLS. The website is loaded with a ton of links to foreclosure listings, new home listings, current listings, senior living listings etc.Happy... View more
1% Commission Realtors in Portland Oregon - Sell Homes 1 Percent
Are you planning on selling your home in the Portland Oregon region and want to save on real estate commissions that AVG 6-7%?Lucky for you there is a broker offering 1% listing agreements with all the benefits of a... View more
Welcome to EXP Realty
Anyone interested in learning more about the fastest growing real estate agency in the country? Exp Realty is holding informational meetings throughout the Northern Colorado area all this month as well as video... View more
Northern Colorado Broker
Greetings from Northern Colorado, I'm a real estate broker living in Fort Collins looking to help with investors, buyers/sellers, and first time home buyers in the Greeley, Loveland, Fort Collins, and Longmont areas.... View more
Huntsville, Madison, North Alabama Full Real Estate Services
We offer a complete range of real estate services such as: Buying, Selling, New Home Sales, Property Management, Rentals, Auctions, and Investment Opportunities. We work with many in-state and out-of-state investors.... View more
Turn-key Rental Income Property in Washington DC!
Excellent Investor opportunity! This 2-Unit rental property consists of 2 1BR/1BA units currently rented and generating $3,400/month!  This is a very well-maintained and has good tenants on annual leases, although unit... View more
Big Box Builders Need to Move Inventory Homes | Huge Concessions
The last five months of 2018 were slow in Denver real estate and that includes the big box builders. 2019 is off to a better start but builders need to move inventory homes. Builders are ready to make concessions and... View more
Looking for Investment Properties in Pinellas County, Florida?
Hi All, I am real estate consultant located in Clearwater, Florida, serving the greater Tampa Bay Area. I am looking for investors, or inspiring investors, to work with. While I do traditional residential buying and... View more
Absolute Auction | Development Opportunity in Pearland, TX
Absolute Auction | Development Opportunity in Pearland, TX35,020+/- SF Commercial Warehouse on 9.996+/- acresSeller is retiring! $8,850 Gross Monthly Income. Just 1.3 miles south of Beltway 8. Mixed development... View more