Marketplace
241K Posts | 92K Discussions
$30mm Multifamily Portfolio Executive Seeks Assistant
Company Overview: Mission First Capital is a 100% Veteran Owned real estate investment company. With a real estate portfolio valued at over $30,000,000 and growing rapidly, the Founders of Mission First Capital are... View more
Internship: Real Estate Research
Perfect for someone looking for experience without any risk and looking for a good resume builder.Looking for someone to research vacation rental properties.
Wholesale/Sales Opportunity - Work from home!
Hello, PB community! We are looking to add some additional people to our acquisition team. We are wholesalers/investors that work in California and Nevada but this position can be done from anywhere. All you need is a... View more
Wholesaler in Augusta, GA
Calling all wholesalers in the area of Augusta, GA!! I am looking for an experienced and motivated wholesaler to add to my team for building a BRRRR portfolio in the Augusta area.
Junior Real Estate Analyst
We are a growing real estate firm headquartered in Albany that is seeking a motivated individual to assist the owners of the firm in daily operations. The firm is engaged in property management, real estate brokerage,... View more
Full Time Property Manager in Philadelphia
Looking to hire a full time property manager for a growing full-service real estate development, construction, and property management company in Philadelphia.  Main responsibilities include account/rent roll... View more
Anyone interested in a blogging joint venture?
Perhaps this is a crazy idea, but I absolutely love the podcasts and would like to summarize and post all of them to the member blog. There is soooo much fantastic information in the podcasts and I would love to have a... View more
Multifamily Underwriter (Excel)
We are a multifamily acquisition team looking to add an underwriter to our team. We are looking for an experienced underwriter who can turn marketing packages, T12, and rent roll data into a proforma that lets us know... View more
Makes Sales, Get Equity
M and A Investing needs sales people. We'll give you 10% equity in the deal if you can bring us 100% of the money. There are 2% equity slices available for 20% slices of the money as well. Selling to yourself is fine.... View more
Account Executive Opportunity - LendingOne!
LendingOne is looking for motivated and driven Account Executives to join our team!Account Executives assist both LendingOne and potential borrowers in assessing the borrower’s business ventures, analyzing the... View more
wholesale flip partner.
We're looking for a marketing minded investor, for seller lead follow up. We market for seller interest to find deals and we like to partner on deals, share sweat equity, and make it a win win.You must be  motivated to... View more
Unpaid internship - opportunity to learn about REI
- Must have desire to succeed- Must have the drive to learn REI- Must be available at least 4 hours a week- Various positions available- Opportunity to grow with the companyIf interested, please email me at... View more
Assistant Construction Project Manager
I am looking for an assistant construction project manager in Daytona Beach, FL.This is a permanent, part-time W2 position with my company, Athena Property Services LLC.The successful candidate can be a newbie to the... View more
Property Maintenance Technician
Property Maintenance Technician 1 Lunenburg St, Fitchburg, MA 01420, USA • Full-Time About the Job Property Maintenance Technician.Belaire Property Management LLC is a growing startup environment working together as... View more
Maintenance Technician in SE WIsconsin
This position delivers the highest quality customer service and provides an unmatched level of personal attention to residents. You have the opportunity to address and respond to our resident’s service needs and are... View more
Self Storage Acquisitions Associate
Marea Capital is a smaller real estate investment company focusing on self storage. We began purchasing and managing storage facilities in 2016. In the last year, we have purchased six facilities and are looking to... View more
Looking for a contractor for a complete gut and reno
A seller just accepted my offer and I am looking for a qualified contractor to provide me with a quote on a 2nd-floor gut and reno in Bronx, NY. Also, the roof needs to be redone. Inspection has already been completed.
Mobile Home Parks Opportunity, work from home!
Hello, PB community!We are looking for a Closer/Acquisition person to work with warm leads of Mobile Home Parks. Make $120,000+ part-time with salary security, learn the industry, and partner with us on deals.It's a... View more
Looking for Contractors in Durham Ontario
If you're a contractor near the Durham region in Ontario Canada, please message me here or DM. Looking to build a team of contractors. Looking for plumbers, electricians, HVAC, mudding, painting, drywall, flooring,... View more
Sales Opportunity - Up to 10% Equity Share Available
We need sales people.  We'll give you 10% equity in the deal if you can bring us 100% of the money. There are 2% equity slices available for 20% slices of the money as well. Selling to yourself is fine. You keep the... View more
Looking to build a team to purchase single family homes and ADU'S
Hey BR community! I'm looking for a great realtor to help me find and purchase deals. My companies goal is to purchase single family homes, renovate, build an ADU on the property, rent out the main dwelling and ADU,... View more