Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Votes |
What's Closing at Commercial Capital Limited?

Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Dec 4 2017, 13:16

cc: by: https://flic.kr/p/oQZQF4

Here is a look at some recent closings within the last 3 weeks. I like to post these every month or two to just give you a feel for some of the things that are happening in Commercial. The business and commercial lending marketplace is particularly hot right now-we got flooded with 35 loans the last 3 days of November. Most have been denied by other banks but we are getting them done with bank type financing in most cases! If you need a loan closed, if actually getting the money is the most important thing to you...give me a call! I will screen the deal and pre-underwrite it for FREE. We are the only no-risk option in commercial. Give me a call today at 512-650-8630.

1: $452,000 Debt Consolidation/Foreclosure Rescue with Our Own Private Money in Alabama.

2: $784,500 Business Only Purchase of a Gas Station in California

3: $775,000 Purchase Single Tenant Property in New Hampshire

4: $350,000 Franchise Start Up of a Which Which brand in Virginia

5: $3,600,000 7a SBA refinance on equipment in San Antonio

Karen Schimpf

P.S. Don't forget about our SBA Turn Down Financing! Many people get denied on SBA loans and they believe that denial means they got shot down by the SBA. But the reality is that the bank turned you down. We can take that borrower, and because we have over 100 SBA lenders of all shapes and sizes, we can often get them approved for an SBA loan at the SAME RATES! In fact, over 90% of the SBA loans we closed got denied by another SBA lender first! So if you have been denied for an SBA loan, even if the bank blamed the denial on the SBA, give me a call. It is possible that we can still get you done. Call me today at 512-650-8630. It costs nothing for me to preview your loan and if doable, I can get you terms in 72 hours! One call does it all.... 512-650-8630.
Offering

Loading replies...