• Massachusetts
Votes |
Looking to connect with a Charlotte Agent

Sam Horton
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Massachusetts
Posted Jan 15 2022, 03:59

Hello!

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post in. Tried using the "find an agent tool" within BP but only received one result. 

I am looking to connect with a Charlotte Agent that has experience with investors, wholesale connections are a plus. 

User Stats

Votes
Moshik Zemach
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 15 2022, 09:21

@Sam Horton

@Samara Huntley

User Stats

Votes
Samara Huntley
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 16 2022, 06:23
Originally posted by @Moshik Zemach:

@Sam Horton

@Samara Huntley

Thanks Moshik! 

Sam, would love to connect. I am a Charlotte native, investor and agent that specializes in working with investors. I do work with a lot of wholesalers (Moshik) and have a direct mail marketing company as well to get access to even more off market deals. 

I mostly specialize in BRRRR's as that is the only way (other than STR's) where I can get my investors the returns they want here in Charlotte. My team completed over 30 in 2021, we take them from the time of acquisition - all the way through the rehab - to turning them over to the property manager. I guess you could classify us as a turnkey company.. but with much better returns??

Anywho, feel free to reach out!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Amy Shutes
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 17 2022, 06:03

@Sam Horton

I am a realtor and investor as well as work with a lot of investors in Charlotte. Let me know if I can help!