Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
John Faulk Jr
Votes |
CEO of Night In Paradise, LLC

John Faulk Jr
Posted May 2 2022, 10:41

Hey new family, I just joined PRO status two days ago. I've been dreaming of becoming a Real Estate Investor for years and now I'm finally doing something about it. I'm located in Hope Mills, NC and my goals are to own 1000 doors. I'm currently looking for deals, analyzing them trying to perfect my newly found craft. I was wondering, when I do get a great deal where can I found buyers? Can I come on the forum or do I just use the networking tab, I'm thinking I could do both. 

User Stats

Votes
Grayson Spittel
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Wake Forest, NC
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Wake Forest, NC
Replied May 3 2022, 07:26

hey @John Faulk Jr you're in a great spot to start the investment journey and I love the huge goal. Fayetteville/Hope Mills is a great spot to be in and there are a BUNCH of other investors that are around you to learn from/work with. I'd suggest attending the local meet ups there - again, so many to choose from! Best of luck. 

User Stats

Votes
Dawn Brenengen
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Raleigh, NC
ModeratorReplied May 3 2022, 08:32

Definitely join some local networking groups.  There are a lot of active investors in the Fayetteville area, and you'll meet a bunch of buyers there.  As a matter of fact, if you have a deal, I'd be interested myself. You can also post on the marketplace here of Bigger Pockets since you're a pro member.  

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 5% down loan options. Access the BEST deals in the US in one place. Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
John Faulk Jr
Votes |
Replied May 19 2022, 11:47

Hey @Grayson Spittel, thank you. I'm working on getting better at underwriting multifamily deals now. And I will also look into joining a meet up.