Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Looking for contractor in STL

Brock Dowis
Pro Member
  • Investor
Posted Aug 10 2022, 10:15

Looking for a contractor in STL. I am not concerned about price. I am looking for solid communication skills and quality of work. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 31 2022, 11:28

Hello, I just sent you a DM. I have the lead on the house in Riverside CA. Also, if you are looking for anything in the KC area i have alot of connections there and have been studding the KC market for a while. I saw that you were looking for someone in St Louis, so I thought I would throw out the KC area. It's a super good cash flowing area. 

User Stats

Votes
Mamadou Ndiaye
  • Contractor
  • St louis
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • St louis
Replied Nov 9 2022, 21:32

Hi 

My name is Mamadou Ndiaye with Haddim construction llc a general contractor in St Louis Mo.

Contact me to get the job done

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 5% down loan options. Access the BEST deals in the US in one place. Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Mamadou Ndiaye
  • Contractor
  • St louis
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • St louis
Replied Nov 9 2022, 21:36
Quote from @Brock Dowis:

Looking for a contractor in STL. I am not concerned about price. I am looking for solid communication skills and quality of work. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 8 2023, 08:15

Good Afternoon,

Prior to joining Alexander Realty and Schubert Contracting in Saint Charles, MO, I was/am a licensed contractor in Tennessee where I resided for the past 9 years in Franklin. I had the opportunity to help build and remodel many houses to the stars such as Alan Jackson, Martina McBride, Eric Decker, Pekka Rinne and several others. During this time, I acquired my real estate license in 2016 with the focus of purchasing real estate to rehab with my family and friends.

I have gained real-life experience with customer service, contracting, sales, real estate prospecting, construction, and legal agreements.

Speak Soon,

Nicholas