Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Relocating to Savannah - want to connect with lender for FHA loan

Kevin Escobar
Pro Member
  • Investor
Posted Sep 16 2022, 06:55

My wife and I are relocating to Savannah. Looking to purchase a multifamily. We will be renting out our primary in NY starting Oct 1. Any recommendations for lenders would be appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Nick Riccio
  • Lender
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Boston, MA
Replied Sep 16 2022, 07:29

Hi @Kevin Escobar I'd be happy to connect. I'm a lender & investor, and I'm licensed in all 50 states. We primarily work with investors/house hackers so I'd be happy to chat with you & see if we can help.

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Escobar
Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
Replied Sep 16 2022, 18:23
Quote from @Nick Riccio:

Hi @Kevin Escobar I'd be happy to connect. I'm a lender & investor, and I'm licensed in all 50 states. We primarily work with investors/house hackers so I'd be happy to chat with you & see if we can help.

That would be great. Sending you a dm now.

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 12 2022, 05:16
Quote from @Kevin Escobar:

My wife and I are relocating to Savannah. Looking to purchase a multifamily. We will be renting out our primary in NY starting Oct 1. Any recommendations for lenders would be appreciated!

Hi Kevin,

I just wanted to connect with you.  I am licensed in both GA and FL.  Please PM me, if you still have lending questions.

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Austin
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Guyton, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Guyton, GA
Replied Dec 5 2022, 18:42

Did you find you a place here and a solid lender? Let me know if I can point you to any good ones if not. Scott Morgan with Savannah River Mortgage is my hometown hero for lenders! haha

Frank Moore & Company Logo