Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Chris Doloriert
  • Homeowner
  • Boston MA
Votes |
Any good CPAs that anyone can recommend?

Chris Doloriert
  • Homeowner
  • Boston MA
Posted Oct 19 2022, 19:28

Any good CPAs that anyone can recommend? I am trying to expand next year so I want to get a good direction as to what the best way to set my RE portfolio is to save as much money as possible in taxes

User Stats

Votes
Chris McCormack
  • Accountant
  • Edina, MN
Votes |
  • Accountant
  • Edina, MN
Replied Nov 2 2022, 15:47

Once you have your LLC and a property under your name, consider real estate specific CPAs. Location isn't as important as specialization, although there are some great Boston CPAs (@Greg O'Brien) ;)

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Replied Nov 3 2022, 04:52
Quote from @Chris Doloriert:

Any good CPAs that anyone can recommend? I am trying to expand next year so I want to get a good direction as to what the best way to set my RE portfolio is to save as much money as possible in taxes

Good morning Chris! I have a Leominster based CPA that is an investor and investor focused agent himself that I use for my building. I’ll shoot you a message! :)
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Sean Linnehan
Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
Replied Jan 4 2023, 06:46
Quote from @Kyle Curtin:
Quote from @Chris Doloriert:

Good morning Chris! I have a Leominster based CPA that is an investor and investor focused agent himself that I use for my building. I’ll shoot you a message! :)

Kyle - I am looking also. Could you pass along the referral to me as well? Thanks!