Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Derek Fazio
Votes |
Looking for Contractors

Derek Fazio
Posted Oct 23 2022, 01:20

Can anyone give a list of general contractors in the Columbus area they know of or have had experience with? 

Going to be making some offers in the near future and want to have some contacts lined up.

It would be greatly appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Oct 23 2022, 14:07
Quote from @Derek Fazio:

Can anyone give a list of general contractors in the Columbus area they know of or have had experience with? 

Going to be making some offers in the near future and want to have some contacts lined up.

I can send you a list of contractors here in Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio!
  • Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo

User Stats

Votes
Derek Fazio
Votes |
Replied Oct 23 2022, 14:08

That would be awesome thank you 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Derek Fazio
Votes |
Replied Oct 23 2022, 14:26
Quote from @Remington Lyman:
Quote from @Derek Fazio:

I sent you an email. Hope to hear from you soon! 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Holt
Pro Member
  • Newark Ohio
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Newark Ohio
Replied Oct 28 2022, 05:22
Quote from @Derek Fazio:

Would you be able to send those to me as well?

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Oct 28 2022, 08:48
Quote from @Nathan Holt:
Quote from @Derek Fazio:

Would you be able to send those to me as well?

Yes!

• Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#3 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Oct 28 2022, 08:55
Quote from @Derek Fazio:

FIND A DEAL 1SST!!! SO many go about it backwards. If you speak with one now all they will say is , when you get a property let me know. 

User Stats

Votes
Derek Fazio
Votes |
Replied Oct 28 2022, 12:57
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Derek Fazio:

FIND A DEAL 1SST!!! SO many go about it backwards. If you speak with one now all they will say is , when you get a property let me know. 

Didn't plan on it, just wanted numbers ready so I could call day 1 without wasting time.

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Oct 28 2022, 13:05
Quote from @Derek Fazio:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Derek Fazio:

Didn't plan on it, just wanted numbers ready so I could call day 1 without wasting time.

Again you are going about it backwards, find a deal everything else will take care of itself 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 28 2022, 20:08
Quote from @Derek Fazio:

While you may be told to call after you close a transaction, it is good to get your ducks in a row by familiarizing the Contractor's main area of services and the possible lead times for those services.  It could influence your purchase choices.

User Stats

Votes
Han T.
  • Investor
  • Columbus
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Columbus
Replied Nov 12 2022, 10:04
Quote from @Derek Fazio:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Derek Fazio:

Agree with how you think. Better to have a couple line up and knowing what you can and cant do and the budget.