Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Guy Hakim
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Votes |
In search of Contractor In Tampa -> NPR.. ready to hire !!!

Guy Hakim
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Posted Oct 27 2022, 18:35

Hey Guys,
I'm wholesaling properties all over Florida. I and my team flipped over 50 homes already.
Recently I bought a house in New Port Richey, which is 1 hour north of Tampa FL.

I'm looking for recommendations for contractors for full home renovation.
I just finished the roof and I'm ready to hire...

Let's link up if you know anyone, I have a lot of value to give as a wholesaler, and I'm always looking to expand my network.

User Stats

Votes
Carolyn Yates
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sarasota, FL
Replied Oct 28 2022, 09:22

I noticed that you have not received any replies.  I am about an hour south of Tampa, but have also been looking for a contractor with no success.  I have looked at some local facebook groups and members of investment groups.  If you find a good source please let me know.  They appear to be in short supply.  The only one who did respond said that he was not taking on any new jobs.

User Stats

Votes
Kristina Kuba
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Oct 31 2022, 18:03

@Guy Hakim I have found my last 2 contractors on the "Thumbtack" iphone app and Angie's list

I have not used the following GC, but he has come recommended to me by two investors:

ARNA Construction LLC Tampa

Pablo Arnaud

407-802-8762

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Robert Leach
  • Contractor
  • Romeoville, IL
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Romeoville, IL
Replied Nov 1 2022, 07:22

I would be interested in taking a look. We are a full service team familiar with Reo and investment properties 

User Stats

Votes
Lucie Tighe
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Nov 1 2022, 11:00

Lind Construction, they are in Polk county but I know they do travel to places. They do a high quality work. Highly recommend.

User Stats

Votes
Guy Hakim
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Replied Nov 5 2022, 15:50
Quote from @Carolyn Yates:

I noticed that you have not received any replies.  I am about an hour south of Tampa, but have also been looking for a contractor with no success.  I have looked at some local facebook groups and members of investment groups.  If you find a good source please let me know.  They appear to be in short supply.  The only one who did respond said that he was not taking on any new jobs.

Hey Carolyn, I am still looking. will keep you posted if I have any progress. bdw, I'm selling deals right now in your area, let me know if you are also buying.

User Stats

Votes
Guy Hakim
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Replied Nov 5 2022, 15:52
Quote from @Kristina Kuba:

@Guy Hakim I have found my last 2 contractors on the "Thumbtack" iphone app and Angie's list

I have not used the following GC, but he has come recommended to me by two investors:

ARNA Construction LLC Tampa

Pablo Arnaud

407-802-8762

Hey @Kristina Kuba, thank you so much! did you manage to find a GC in Thumbtack with prices that match investor's budget? 

my main issue right now is to find someone at the right price. I come across many retail contractors.

User Stats

Votes
Guy Hakim
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Replied Nov 5 2022, 15:56
Quote from @Lucie Tighe:

Lind Construction, they are in Polk county but I know they do travel to places. They do a high quality work. Highly recommend.

Hey @Lucie Tighe, thank you!

did you do any investor renovation with them? can you share anything about your experience with them?

User Stats

Votes
Guy Hakim
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • New Port Richey, FL
Replied Nov 5 2022, 15:58
Quote from @Robert Leach:

I would be interested in taking a look. We are a full service team familiar with Reo and investment properties 

@Robert Leach Hey Robert, I send you a connection request, let's talk!

User Stats

Votes
Lucie Tighe
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Nov 5 2022, 23:02

@Guy Hakim they are great if you're looking for a quality work. If your focus is the best cheapest price/have a certain budget, they might not fit that bill. But might still be worth of exploration. I have seen their work and pay attention to details and do the job right!

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Lucas
Pro Member
  • Tampa, Fl
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tampa, Fl
Replied Nov 29 2022, 17:25

I am a full rehab/Reno contractor in the NPR area. I see this post is a month old but in the future if you need any help or even consultation please feel free to reach out.