Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Gary Swank
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Frustrated by the Current Real Estate Market? I Can Help!!

Gary Swank
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Dec 6 2022, 10:29

Frustrated by the current real estate market? DON'T! DESPAIR!! WE WILL SURVIVE THIS!! And I can help!!

Please don't let fear or inflation stop you from achieving your real estate goals. Whether it's your personal residence, or your first or tenth investment property, the market is still active for buyers and sellers. Prices are down, demand is increasing and now is your time. 

I'm a veteran of this crazy, wonderful and tumultuous industry of real estate. I've lived in Pittsburgh, PA my whole life and for over 21 years I've been through the history and development of real estate here. The only way to succeed is to get moving. Got "analysis paralysis"?, I'll help you get past that. Not sure about the Pittsburgh market in general or specific properties?, I'll help you by educating you on the market in order for you to make a sound decision. Need a lender, property manager, inspector or general contractors? I help my clients by providing options.  So reach out to me here and let's discuss YOUR dreams. Let's make them a reality!!