• Real Estate Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pensacola Turnkey and Flippers

Chase Bleke
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Dec 7 2022, 02:02

Hi all, is anyone producing turnkeys in the Pensacola area? Either STVR or Long Term? Would love to connect.

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Drake
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pensacola, FL
Replied Dec 7 2022, 02:48
Quote from @Chase Bleke:

Hi all, is anyone producing turnkeys in the Pensacola area? Either STVR or Long Term? Would love to connect.

I am currently in Greece traveling, but when I get back we can chat. We are doing a lot of fix and flips in the area and value add deals.

User Stats

Votes
Chase Bleke
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Dec 7 2022, 02:53

Love it @Caleb Drake! My wife and I did our honeymoon in Greece, drove across the whole country and hit some islands, we loved every minute of it. Looking forward to chatting - DM me when able. When do you return?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Drake
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pensacola, FL
Replied Dec 7 2022, 02:55
Quote from @Chase Bleke:

Love it @Caleb Drake! My wife and I did our honeymoon in Greece, drove across the whole country and hit some islands, we loved every minute of it. Looking forward to chatting - DM me when able. When do you return?

I will be back this Sunday. I have signal and can iMessage if you want to connect that way.