Need Private Money Lender(s) for Ski Resort Hotel in Colorado

John Riordan
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Dec 15 2022, 21:38
PML(s) and Capital Raisers!

I need your help to take down a Colorado Ski Resort Hotel

It's the only hotel in the valley due to land restrictions (others over 15 miles away), Ski Resort just bought another mountain for expansion, land open for value-add cabins.

• Primary Lien position $4m for acquisition, 30yr @ 5% interest; Balloon at 10yrs (terms negotiable)
  • Secondary lien position $2-4m for renovation after closing, 30yr @ 5% interest; Balloon at 10yrs (terms negotiable)
  • Closing January 2023

Scope of Work: Full renovation of rooms, restaurant, wedding venue, and common spaces through Evolution Hospitality (affiliate of Aimbridge Hospitality); the place needs new management and a renovation for optimized returns, while the non-optimized gross monthly income is estimated at $157,000 (55% occupancy) and optimized gross monthly income estimation is upwards of $215,000/mo (75% occupancy).

I have 5 trailing years of P&L, structural and CAPEX inspection reports, and I am in direct negotiations with the motivated sellers.

The hotel has 90-keys consisting of single rooms and suites, a banquet hall, restaurant, coffee shop space, two indoor basketball courts, two retail spaces, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, an indoor gym, a heart-shaped lake fed by a tributary of the Arkansas River, and a bridge above a year-round waterfall leading to the 1200 mile-long Colorado Trail. The ski resort is approximately 3.5 miles away which the hotel uses a new ADA accessible bus to bring skiers and summer adventure sports seekers to. This hotel is the only hospitality business directly serving the famous Colorado Ski Resort (unaffiliated). 

Terms are negotiable and equity Partnership is on the table.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 8 2023, 16:31

Hey John👋 we can help you at Gparency with your real estate

investments. We can close any size deal, debt or equity for $11k as a

member and you’ll have access to our proprietary digital marketplace

with over 35,000 listings and adding 1,000/week, reach out to learn

more…

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Malara
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Replied Feb 28 2024, 20:44

@John Riordan I’m curious to hear what ever happened to this deal? Did it ever take off?

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 1 2024, 08:37

@John Riordan I could have gotten this through. Pity you didn't get any responses