• Investor
  • Chicago
Votes |
Introductions and Connections

Rhea Campbell
  • Investor
  • Chicago
Posted Dec 30 2022, 09:40

Hello everyone - My name is Rhea Campbell. I'm a licensed real estate broker practicing commercial real estate (office tenant representation) and just getting started building my personal investment portfolio. I'm focused on small multifamily and distressed residential properties (condo and SFH) in downtown Chicago, North and Northwest suburbs that can be purchased creatively, fixed, and flipped, or held. I have experience running contractors, equalizing construction bids, talking to clients, structuring creative deal terms, negotiating complex contracts, and I love hard work!  

I'm looking for introductions to investor-friendly agents, property management companies, hard money lenders, and others in this ecosystem to do outreach and get connected. Who are the players I need to know in IL, MI, WI, and IN? What's the deal landscape like in this region for SubTo, seller finance, and other more creative methods to purchase real estate? 

I’m looking forward to interacting with you all. Please let me know how I can help you.

Rhea

User Stats

Votes
Drew Sygit#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Votes |
Drew Sygit#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Replied Jan 2 2023, 16:19

You can do a search, review BP profiles and reach out to other investors.