• Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Looking for General Contractor Rec's - Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

John Crimmins
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Jan 1 2023, 11:34

Hi all, looking for recommendations for a good GC that delivers on time and on/under budget. Doing 50k+ in rehab and "cabinization" of a property in between PF/Gatlinburg. Please send your best!

User Stats

Votes
Leslie Anne Morris
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Smoky Mountains, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Smoky Mountains, TN
Replied Jan 1 2023, 15:34

The only company I have experience working with is Richardson Construction out in Townsend.  They've done a roof for me and are my builder for my Wears Valley cabin.  Can't speak to the build yet as it has barely gotten underway, but they did a great job on the roof and stuck to their bid and timeframe.

User Stats

Votes
Leora Merrell
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
Replied Jan 1 2023, 18:20

My husband is a GC but we are doing our own projects. Sorry, it’s rough to get anyone out there. I’m semi-local (an hour away) and can’t even get someone to show up to help fix my road.
I don’t mean to be a Negative Nelly at all but it’s dang near impossible right now to find help. If we come across someone, I’ll post it. :)

IRA Club  logo
IRA Club
|
Sponsored
An IRA Administrator Flat fees. No percentages. Grow your retirement fund: Invest in real estate with a self-directed IRA

User Stats

Votes
John Crimmins
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jan 2 2023, 06:45
Quote from @Leslie Anne Morris:

The only company I have experience working with is Richardson Construction out in Townsend.  They've done a roof for me and are my builder for my Wears Valley cabin.  Can't speak to the build yet as it has barely gotten underway, but they did a great job on the roof and stuck to their bid and timeframe.

Thanks for the rec Leslie! I’ll give them a call and let them know you sent me. 

User Stats

Votes
John Crimmins
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jan 2 2023, 06:45
Quote from @Leora Merrell:

My husband is a GC but we are doing our own projects. Sorry, it’s rough to get anyone out there. I’m semi-local (an hour away) and can’t even get someone to show up to help fix my road.
I don’t mean to be a Negative Nelly at all but it’s dang near impossible right now to find help. If we come across someone, I’ll post it. :)

No worries. I have someone who can help you with your road if you want to DM me for their contact. 

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Travis Ray
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
  • Knoxville, TN
Replied Jan 20 2023, 11:09

https://mdcc04.com/contact.htm...

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 29 2023, 07:40

Hi @John Crimmins, did you find a GC for your project?