Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Kristen Mize
Votes |
Looking for an experienced mentor

Kristen Mize
Posted Jan 4 2023, 11:27

I am looking for an experienced mentor. If you have job opportunities, so I may learn directly, that would be considered. My experience includes being a teacher, family business owner, RV services and industry, website and content, as well as former home owner with remodeling and design knowledge. Honest and ethical.  Dallas/ Fort Worth Texas or Bentonville Arkansas areas. Open to other possibilities. Any investing from single family, to multi-unit, rv parks, or commercial. Prefer someone who has experienced market ups and downs.

User Stats

Votes
Alicia Marks
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied Jan 6 2023, 08:37

Hi Kristen,

I'd love to discuss this more. Feel free to message me.

User Stats

Votes
Richard Loniewski
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New Jersey
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New Jersey
Replied Jan 8 2023, 09:23

Check out the Growth Collective, amazing helped me every step of the way. Got my first deal in 2 months.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Tim Cook
  • Investor
  • Weatherford, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Weatherford, TX
Replied Jan 25 2023, 05:59

Kristen, I'd be happy to discuss this with you. I have a need for an assistant, but I also mentor as well. I've been buying and selling houses for 22+ years and also run the West DFW REI Group. Feel free to give me a call at 817-599-8058. Tim