Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Nick Cates
Votes |
Looking for a Financial Advisor/Planner

Nick Cates
Posted Jan 6 2023, 15:22

Hi. I'm a real estate agent, private lender, and rental property owner. As I continue to expand my efforts, I'm looking for a financial advisor who can advise on creating proper business structures and strategies to maximize returns, but also re asset protection and tax conditions. Let me know if you have anyone you would recommend.  Thanks BP fam!

User Stats

Votes
James Canepa
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Jan 6 2023, 15:42

Hello Nick. My team and I use one man and one man only. He is local to you in the LA area and his IG name is @mrwriteoff . Very knowledgeable and will go above and beyond to meet your needs. Let him know Canepa&Co sent you!

User Stats

Votes
Pratap Koppula
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • Los Angeles
Replied Jan 7 2023, 22:24

Investing in RE requires planning, execution, and measuring of results. Here are the essential elements of your financial planning: make sure you consistently check every box to stay on track.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Denver McClure
Pro Member
  • Financial Advisor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Financial Advisor
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Jan 9 2023, 09:06

Hey @Nick Cates, I'm a financial Advisor and owner of multiple rental properties. I recommend you speak with our firm's owner, Jeff Nash, who is a CPA and CFP. His primary focus is on tax planning and strategy, and has plenty of experience working with agents, lenders, and rental owners. I'll PM you his contact info.

Apollo Advising Logo

User Stats

Votes
Nick Cates
Votes |
Replied Jan 9 2023, 14:36
Quote from @James Canepa:

Hello Nick. My team and I use one man and one man only. He is local to you in the LA area and his IG name is @mrwriteoff . Very knowledgeable and will go above and beyond to meet your needs. Let him know Canepa&Co sent you!

Thanks for the info.  I'll look him up!

User Stats

Votes
Nick Cates
Votes |
Replied Jan 9 2023, 14:38
Quote from @Denver McClure:

Hey @Nick Cates, I'm a financial Advisor and owner of multiple rental properties. I recommend you speak with our firm's owner, Jeff Nash, who is a CPA and CFP. His primary focus is on tax planning and strategy, and has plenty of experience working with agents, lenders, and rental owners. I'll PM you his contact info.

Thanks so much. I look forward to connecting with him!

User Stats

Votes
Nick Cates
Votes |
Replied Jan 9 2023, 14:39
Quote from @James Canepa:

Great name. I'll look him up! Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Fulton Abraham Sanchez
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • CPA Miami, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • CPA Miami, FL
Replied Jan 10 2023, 08:04

@Nick Cates, hi. There are over twenty very competent, real estate friendly CPAs here in Biggerpockets. Please reach out to one you feel is a better fit. 

Best of luck. 

Fulton

FAS CPA & Consultants Logo

User Stats

Votes
Basit Siddiqi
Pro Member
#3 Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation Contributor
  • Accountant
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation Contributor
  • Accountant
  • New York, NY
Replied Jan 10 2023, 10:56

You may want to see if you are eligible to claim real estate professional status if you are an agent + property owner.

best of luck.