Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Barker
Votes |
Cleveland, OH Duplexes

Kevin Barker
Posted Jan 13 2023, 08:14

Whats up BP gang! I'm a local Realtor just outside of Nashville, TN but also an investor in multiple states as well. New to BP so I don't have my profile set up just yet but will be working on that shortly. I have 2 duplexes (identical units, 1/1 & 2/1 on each) on a single lot as well as a 1 acre lot directly beside it zoned for a SFH. The duplexes will need approximately $50k in renovations to get them in great shape & maximize rental rates for the area. Tenants in place on 3 or the 4 units. These duplexes are located on the west side of the city near the Hopkins Airport. I'm about 8 hours away from Cleveland & it would be to hard for me to manage a project like this remotely so I'm looking for an investor that either lives close or has a team in place that would want to buy this property. I can send out an email with details & pictures of the property as well as jump on a call to anyone interested.

Offering
Cleveland, Ohio

User Stats

Votes
Shane Kelly
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Jan 13 2023, 15:22

Hey! I'm an agent local to Cleveland and I have quite a few investors who might be interested in this. I would love to sit down and chat a little more about it! I'll shoot you a PM and see how we can connect.