Lifeng Chen
  • Portsmouth, NH
Votes |
Looking for Real Estate Agent in Indy Area

Lifeng Chen
  • Portsmouth, NH
Posted Jan 14 2023, 18:46

Hello BP Family,

I am a real estate investor looking for investor friendly agent in the Indianapolis area. I have lived in indy for the past five years before moving to the east coast. I want to start my first property in Indianapolis and build long-lasting business relationships moving forward. I have done my due diligence and currently shortlist the name of agents I wanted to talk to. Please let me know if you would recommend anyone.

Many Thanks!!

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Lingle
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jan 15 2023, 13:46

Hi Lifeng! 👋🏽 
I'm an investor in Indianapolis RE and an investor-friendly agent. I help investors navigate the Indy market and I can provide a lot of great contacts in the way of property managers, inspector, lenders, etc. I'd love to connect further. I'll shoot you a direct message. 

User Stats

Votes
Kenny Hall
  • Property Manager
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jan 17 2023, 20:58

@Lifeng Chen hey there! I’d be happy to connect as an investor, investor agent and property manager providing expert local advice and a one stop shop building a long term relationship. My approach is winning together! Looking forward to connecting!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Lifeng Chen
  • Portsmouth, NH
Votes |
  • Portsmouth, NH
Replied Jan 18 2023, 19:00
Quote from @Kenny Hall:

@Lifeng Chen hey there! I’d be happy to connect as an investor, investor agent and property manager providing expert local advice and a one stop shop building a long term relationship. My approach is winning together! Looking forward to connecting!

Thanks for reaching out! I believe we have already connected via phone. Looking forward to talking to you!

User Stats

Votes
Gloria N Gear
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis IN
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis IN
Replied Jan 25 2023, 11:11

Hi Lifeng, I am also an investor and OOS realtor in Indianapolis.  I would be happy to have a conversation with you.  Definitely reach out to Tyler and Kenny too -- we all have different strengths and networks for you.