Votes
Michael Williams
Pro Member
Votes |
Building an investment team in Charlotte

Michael Williams
Pro Member
Posted Jan 19 2023, 18:41

I am looking to grow into the Charlotte, NC area. My strategy is to fix and flip houses to build capital to then put into buy and hold properties. I am not local and will be looking for people who can I can call in the area. 

I am looking for a solid wholesaler who could wholesale me a deal about every other month. I am looking for a deal that comes in at 70% purchase plus repairs. 

I am also looking for a good real estate agent who understand the Charlotte market very well and can give accurate ARV estimates. I will also need them to market and sell the property after it's remodeled.

I also need recommendations for some good contractors who can do a full remodel at reasonable prices. I also need some specialized laborers who paint, landscape, flooring, etc who can do smaller jobs that I may choose to contract out myself.

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Jon Puente
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 20 2023, 05:10

Hey Michael, 

I have a realtor and wholesaler that might be able to help you with what you need!  Feel free to reach out to them directly for more information. Both can get you answers right away on anything you need, including contractors!

Wholesaler - @Tanner Dahl

Agent - @Amy Shutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 31 2023, 05:59

Hey, sounds interesting. I have sent you a connection request. Hopefully, we can talk more soon. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes