Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Angela Hall
Votes |
Sunny Florida! Calling all investors! Get it while it's HOT!

Angela Hall
Posted Jan 25 2023, 09:28

**Assignment of Contract** 3/2 single-family home in Northeast Pensacola with a 2 car garage, sits on a quiet cul-de-sac. The home was built in 1980 with one owner, and has a lovely fenced backyard with mature trees and a powered shed (man cave, anyone?). 

Perfect for a family: buy, rent or flip. Great school system, close to colleges, malls, restaurants, interstate, downtown, and hospitals. This was a probate situation, home lovingly cared for, and the family is ready to move on. Give this home a new life! 

*Asking $179,000 OBO

*ARV $230,000

*Rehab: Only needs cosmetic rehab (interior paint touch-ups) estimate on the high end of $10,000

Send interests to Angela Daeger at [email protected] 

Offering

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Drake
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pensacola, FL
Replied Jan 25 2023, 10:58

What is the age of the roof?

User Stats

Votes
Angela Hall
Votes |
Replied Jan 25 2023, 11:03

Hey Caleb, roof is 2014

HVAC & Hot water heater are 2017 

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Drake
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pensacola, FL
Replied Jan 25 2023, 11:06
Quote from @Angela Hall:

Hey Caleb, roof is 2014

HVAC & Hot water heater are 2017 

Going to be tough to insure. Good luck though! Could be a good deal for the right buyer. Send it over to my email if you can. I'm not allowed to post it... but it's in my signature block lol.

User Stats

Votes
Angela Hall
Votes |
Replied Jan 25 2023, 11:23

Thanks for the input, Caleb! The homeowner hasn't had any trouble with insurance for the duration of owning the home. Curious of your thoughts? BTW, I took your suggestion and using Setco for this closing. 

User Stats

Votes
Michael Hamby
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pensacola, FL
Replied Jan 26 2023, 14:14
Quote from @Angela Hall:

**Assignment of Contract** 3/2 single-family home in Northeast Pensacola with a 2 car garage, sits on a quiet cul-de-sac. The home was built in 1980 with one owner, and has a lovely fenced backyard with mature trees and a powered shed (man cave, anyone?). 

Perfect for a family: buy, rent or flip. Great school system, close to colleges, malls, restaurants, interstate, downtown, and hospitals. This was a probate situation, home lovingly cared for, and the family is ready to move on. Give this home a new life! 

*Asking $179,000 OBO

*ARV $230,000

*Rehab: Only needs cosmetic rehab (interior paint touch-ups) estimate on the high end of $10,000

Send interests to Angela Daeger at [email protected] 

Sending you an email.  I am interested

Real Estate Agent Florida (#SL3487753)