• Cedarburg, WI
Votes |
Real Estate Focused Accounting and CPA

Conrad Scoville
  • Contractor
  • Cedarburg, WI
Posted Jan 25 2023, 12:15

Hi All, 

I am looking to outsource some of my book keeping so that I can continue to grow and I am looking for a real estate minded accountant/CPA in the southeastern Wisconsin Area. I live near and do most of my investing in Milwaukee. If any one has any recommendations let me know. I have looked in to the Neil Group prior but wanted to window shop before I settle on a firm. 

Thanks, 

Conrad

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Bruckman
  • Financial Advisor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Replied Jan 25 2023, 14:49

Check out Eric Trost at SVA.  He has helped a lot of our real estate clients.  

User Stats

Votes
Antonette El Baz
  • Accountant
Votes |
  • Accountant
Replied Jan 25 2023, 22:55

Dear Conrad,

We at AE Pinnacle Accounting understand the importance of accurate and timely financial management for real estate businesses. We would like to offer our bookkeeping and virtual CFO services to help you streamline your financial operations and support your growth.

Our team of experienced bookkeepers are well-versed in the unique financial needs of real estate businesses. We will provide you with accurate and up-to-date financial records, including cash flow management, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and financial reporting.

Our virtual CFO service will provide you with financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting, which will help you make informed decisions for your business. We will also work with you to develop financial strategies that align with your business goals.

We understand the importance of timely and accurate financial information and our team will work closely with you to ensure that you have the necessary financial data to make informed decisions.

If you're interested in learning more about our services, please visit our website at www.AEPinnacleAccounting.com where you can find more information about our services, client testimonials, and our team of professionals.

Please let us know if you are interested in scheduling a consultation to discuss how we can help you grow your business.

Thank you for your consideration.

Antonette El Baz | AE Pinnacle Accounting

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Markus Shobe
  • Accountant
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Accountant
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jan 26 2023, 09:37

I would look for a bookkeeper that fits your needs. Not limited to a certain area as that will limit your search. There are a lot of bookkeepers here on BiggerPockets. 

User Stats

Votes
Rachel Mazzanti
  • Virtual Assistant
  • Remote
Votes |
  • Virtual Assistant
  • Remote
Replied Jan 26 2023, 10:09

Hi @Conrad Scoville

Are you doing developmental/construction work? If so, I can refer you to an accountant/CFO/Controller that has experience in that area.