• Rental Property Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Refi or LOC

Marcus Wright
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Jan 26 2023, 10:36

ISO lenders for smaller 75-80% Refi's or Line of Credit's for 1 or 2 properties in Kansas City, Mo. One is currently free and clear and the other will be soon. Both valued at 60-80k. Both occupied and cashflowing far past the 1% Rule. No credit issue. 700 credit score & 6+ years of experience in experience with SFH & Multi.

User Stats

Votes
Mark Munson
Lender
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 26 2023, 11:06

Hi @Marcus Wright

With values in that range, it may open moor options up for you if you bundle them together in a portfolio loan. 75% LTV is likely to be your max cash-out, assuming you go with a DSCR product. Feel free to reach out if you need recommendations.

User Stats

Votes
Marcus Wright
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Jan 26 2023, 11:22
Quote from @Mark Munson:

Hi @Marcus Wright

With values in that range, it may open moor options up for you if you bundle them together in a portfolio loan. 75% LTV is likely to be your max cash-out, assuming you go with a DSCR product. Feel free to reach out if you need recommendations.

Okay, Thank you. If I decide to go with keeping one free & clear, Would there be any equity I could utilize in the other value at 60-70k?
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Mark Munson
Lender
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 26 2023, 11:26

If you use it as collateral in a portfolio, then no. If you separate the two, then yes obviously. The difficulty is doing one by itself is that it will fall below most minimum loan amounts in the DSCR space (min. $50k loan amount most of the time, if not $75k). Maybe speak with a local bank too.

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Street
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Jan 26 2023, 11:45

@Marcus Wright 

Paul Higbie 913-636-7504

Alex Chang 816-520-9355

Both these guys can help you out! I personally haven't done any deals with Alex yet, but he seems like he has some good options. Paul takes care of a lot of my customers though! Both are worth a call!

I'm an investor friendly agent in KC. If you need any other contacts message me, I have several contacts for everything you may need!

User Stats

Votes
Marcus Wright
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Jan 26 2023, 21:14
Quote from @Dustin Street:

@Marcus Wright 

Paul Higbie 913-636-7504

Alex Chang 816-520-9355

Both these guys can help you out! I personally haven't done any deals with Alex yet, but he seems like he has some good options. Paul takes care of a lot of my customers though! Both are worth a call!

I'm an investor friendly agent in KC. If you need any other contacts message me, I have several contacts for everything you may need!

Thank you! I know of Alex. I let him know that you recommended him. I’ll reach out to  Paul tomorrow to see what terms or options he may have. Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Street
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Jan 27 2023, 10:01

@Marcus Wright No problem! Let me know if I can do anything else to help