Votes |
Looking for contractors/subs in Denver

Chance Noffsinger
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Colorado
Posted Jan 30 2023, 17:33

Hi there,

We have several doors in the Midwest and TX. We also have a SFH in Boulder that we rent. The Denver market is FINALLY starting to make sense for us to utilize the BRRR strategy and to take on some flips. We're looking for a contractor who is experienced with this type of rehab. We have great subs that we use for our personal use and for our Boulder property but we're looking to expand our network as we take on more projects. Would appreciate any referrals from the community. Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Ben Rhodin
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Feb 1 2023, 07:50

Hey @Chance Noffsinger! I'm in 100% agreement with you and have locked up a few flips and BRRRs for myself and clients in the last months. I've got quite an extensive network of Subs and Contractors that I utilize for my clients and myself, happy to resource out and chat about your needs here in the Denver Metro, and Boulder County. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 9 2023, 21:25

I have a small Kitchen and Bath remodeling business. We have done a lot of work on rentals and my own personal projects on the properties I own. Feel free to reach out, I would say I have a pretty good handle on what are equitable repairs/upgrades if you need that advice as well. 

TILECO.net

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Preston Knobloch
  • Sioux Falls, SD
Votes |
  • Sioux Falls, SD
Replied Apr 18 2023, 12:48

Chance,

Not sure if you have found people to complete all the work you need. If you haven't feel free to reach out to me as we currently cover all of the areas you've mentioned for Starbucks facilities. If you'd like to discuss it further reach out!

Cheers,

Preston