Votes
Kathie Russell
  • Professional
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Feb 1 2023, 05:21

Not off market, but have a sf 3/2 with attached 1/1 in NC. Fully rehabbed and ready to go, located in Chatham County just a couple of miles from the new Wolfspeed project (5 billion investment, project just underway, lots of workers will be needed) - under $300k. https://www.facebook.com/71167...

User Stats

Votes
Lucia Rushton
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Replied Feb 1 2023, 06:48

@Askia Abdul-Qadir paying cash ?

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 12 2023, 08:10

HI @Askia Abdul-Qadir are you a cash buyer? what kind of properties are you looking for and which areas?

User Stats

Votes
Nadiyah M.
  • Realtor
  • New Jersey
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • New Jersey
Replied Apr 5 2023, 20:09

Send me your criteria for NJ

[email protected]

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 6 2023, 05:47

Hi, My name is Tara Francis. I'm a new wholesaler/finder in Brooklyn NY. I wanted to know if you were interested in buying a 3-family property in Bushwick. FSBO He paid 770,000 and is asking for 850,000. It is vacant and boarded up. I called and spoke with him. It's not under contract so I will only require a finders fee if you were to purchase the property. If you're not interested in this property maybe I can find you something in your buy box. Please let me know I'm trying to create a buyers list and would like to add you. Hopefully, we can do business in soon. My email is [email protected].